Rebecca Hancock, The Prison Wives. 9. Salty Sea Dog. Rebecca Hancock, The Prison Wives.
DALLAS, TEXAS - You have to start somewhere, and it seems it’s going to be Texas. These four judges have begun something that could blossom across every state thebuddy.
Postage to Russian Federation. Rebecca hancock & the prison wives "Somewhere to land" 2003 hot recordings CD. Pre-owned.
Rebecca And The. Hancock Prison Wives. Somewhere To Land (CD, Album, RE). Hot Records.
Maiden Voyage is the fifth album led by jazz musician Herbie Hancock, and was recorded by Rudy Van Gelder on March 17, 1965 for Blue Note Records. It was issued as BLP 4195 and BST 84195. It is a concept album aimed at creating an oceanic atmosphere. Many of the track titles refer to marine biology or the sea, and the musicians develop the concept through their use of space. The album was presented with the Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1999.
still Breathing" By Rebecca Hancock And The Prison Wives. This is the closing track on Rebecca Hancock and the Prison Wives' second album, "Under My Bed", released in 2010.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Moon Wants A Lover||3:56|
|2||There's Been A War||3:56|
|3||(This Town Will) Eat A Man Alive||5:15|
|4||Make Me Happy||4:01|
|5||Somewhere To Land||4:42|
|6||Everybody's Been Burned||4:15|
Written-By – M. Bradridge*, R. Hancock*
|8||In The Springtime||4:08|
|9||Salty Sea Dog||3:49|
|10||Love Will Tear Us Apart
Written-By – Joy Division
- Arranged By – J. Sandow*, M. Bradridge*, N. Fisher*, R. Hancock*
- Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mellotron, Percussion [Mouth Percussion] – Mark Bradridge
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Mouth Percussion] – Nick Fisher
- Electric Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion – Michael Carpenter
- Piano, Organ, Mellotron – John Sandow
- Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Jake Lardot
- Vocals [Additional] – Ana Kingi
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Other [Lagerphone] – Rebecca Hancock
- Written-By – Rebecca Hancock (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 035135 108142
|HOT 1081 CD||Rebecca Hancock And The Prison Wives||Somewhere To Land (CD, Album)||Hot Records||HOT 1081 CD||Australia||1993|
|HOT 1081||Rebecca Hancock And The Prison Wives||Somewhere To Land (CD, Album, RE)||Hot Records||HOT 1081||UK||2002|