Album · 2013 · 14 Songs.
Artists Meg Hutchinson Beyond That. Beyond That Meg Hutchinson. This album has an average beat per minute of 107 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 68/136 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Beyond That. Album starts at 116BPM, ends at 84BPM (-32), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Meg Hutchinson.
Don't let the darkness in, oh November I'm already beyond that. Meet me on that sunny hill. Cause I'm already beyond that now. Don't let the darkness in, oh remember. Beyond That" Track Info. 3. Making You a Place.
Making You a Place, 05:10.
The album reunites Hutchinson with veteran Boston producer Crit Harmon (Martin Sexton, Mary Gauthier) for what is her most experimental and intricate production to date
The album reunites Hutchinson with veteran Boston producer Crit Harmon (Martin Sexton, Mary Gauthier) for what is her most experimental and intricate production to date. I felt that I had reached a new landscape in myself and I wanted the album to reflect that.
Meg Hutchinson stopped by the Radio Heartland studio to talk about and play songs off her latest album, Beyond That. Yellow Room" "When The Lights Went Down" "Turned to You" "Let's Go". Related Stories. Meg Hutchinson In Studio Meg Hutchinson sings songs from "The Living Side". Meg Hutchinson performs in The Current studio One would think that folksingers in Boston are lining up to get gigs and trying to out-do each other in a fiercely competitive scene. But Meg Hutchinson says it's more of a family atmosphere.
Artist: Meg Hutchinson. Genre: Folk Pop. Released: 2013.
|2||Only Just Begun||4:37|
|3||Making You A Place||5:11|
|10||When The Lights Went Down||4:34|
|11||Turned To You||3:39|
|13||Everything More Beautiful||4:56|
- Mastered At – New Alliance East Mastering
- Published By – LRH Music
- Bass – Richard Gates
- Design – Sarah Gensert
- Drums, Percussion – Jeff Berlin
- Electric Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Mandolin – Duke Levine
- Mastered By – Ian Kennedy
- Music By – Eric Fawcett (tracks: 7, 14)
- Photography By – Stephan Hoglund
- Piano, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer, Producer – Meg Hutchinson
- Synthesizer, Drum Programming, Acoustic Guitar, Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Crit Harmon
- Written-By, Recorded By – Meg Hutchinson
NotesLyrics for "Paradiso" were adapted from Dante Alighieri.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 033651027027
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08
- Matrix / Runout: RHR-CD-270 2420209 01