Variations: Viewing All Toshio Oida. It Was A Very Good Year (Album). Longest Dream (LP, Album).
04 - Basin Street Blues. 06 - It Was a Very Good Year. 07 - I Get a Kick Out of You. 08 - They Can't Take That Away from Me.
It Was a Very Good Year. It Was a Very Good Year. Three Blind Mice 1976. Main genre: Jazz, Blues. Tags: Easy Listening. Is a cover of 1 song. Rock, Pop. It Was a Very Good Year by The Kingston Trio (1961).
Toshio Oida-It Was A Very Good Year (XRCD) 3 - Toshio Oida - The Way You Look Tonight. wav Pre-gap length 0:00:03. Toshio OidaToshio Oida-It Was A Very Good Year (XRCD) 4 - Toshio Oida - Basin Street Blues. wav Pre-gap length 0:00:02. 85 Peak level 10. % Extraction speed . X Track quality 9. % Copy CRC 6A3446D3 Accurately ripped (confidence 3) (AR v2) Copy OK Track 5 Filename.
Personel: Toshio Oida (vocal), Shoji Yokouchi (guitar & ar. three blind mice TBM-XR-0064. From JapanGenre: JazzDuration: Album. Bill Evans Trio: Sunday at the Village XRCD - JVC CD 1998. Japans No. 1 male jazz singer Toshio Oida speaks about his life with his singing. Very recognizable jazz tunes tastefully portrayed by one of Japan’s Best! Toshio Oida. 01 - Dream a Little Dream of M. p3. 08 - They Can't Take That Away from M.
Set track as current obsession. I Get A Kick Out of You (4:36). Overview (current section).
|A1||Dream A Little Dream Of Me|
|A3||The Way You Look Tonight|
|A4||Basin' Street Blues|
|B1||It Was A Very Good Year|
|B2||I Get A Kick Out Of You|
|B3||They Can't Take That Away From Me|
|B4||Body And Soul|
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Recorded At – Epicurus Studio
- Alto Saxophone – Akitoshi Igarashi (tracks: A1, B5)
- Art Direction – Ben Nishizawa
- Bass – Kunimitsu Inaba (tracks: A1, A,2, A,5, B1, B5), Takashi Mizuhashi (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3, B4)
- Cello – Yoshio Hattori (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
- Clarinet – Koji Fujika (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3, B4)
- Drums – Hiroshi Sunaga (tracks: A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4)
- Engineer – Yoshihiko Kannari
- Guitar – Ikuo Shiozaki (tracks: A1, B5)
- Guitar, Arranged By – Shoji Yokouchi
- Producer – Takeshi Fujii
- Tenor Saxophone – Akira Miyazawa (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3, B4)
- Viola – Konosuke Ono (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
- Violin – Hiroshi Koizumi (tracks: A2, A5, B1), Tadaaki Ohno (tracks: A2, A5, B1)
- Vocals – Toshio Oida
NotesRecorded March 17 & 18, 1976 at EPICURUS Studio, Tokyo
|TBM-XR-0064||Toshio Oida||It Was A Very Good Year (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Three Blind Mice||TBM-XR-0064||Japan||1997|