Album · 2012 · 22 Songs. X-Men - First Class (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Man On a Ledge (Music from the Motion Picture). See All. Salt (Original Motion Picture Score).
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Soundtrack album by. Henry Jackman. June 12, 2012 (2012-06-12) (Australia). The soundtrack to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter as composed by Henry Jackman was released digitally on June 12, 2012 and set to be released physically on July 3, 2012.
Producer – Henry Jackman, Jack Dolman. Product Manager – Isabelle Tulliez. Recorded By – Daniel Kresco, Roger Alan Nichols. Under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment. Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment.
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (2012) Childhood Tragedy (Soundtrack OST). Henry Jackman & Matthew Margeson - Loco Motion Part 1. Music Composed By Henry Jackman Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Score (2012) I don't own this track and all rights go to their composers and the recording. 0051 - What do you Hate? (Henry Jackman). Abraham Lincoln - Henry Jackman (2013). Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (2012) Power Comes From Truth (Soundtrack OST). 01. Childhood Tragedy 02. Vampires 03.
Pokémon Detective Pikachu (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Ralf protiv interneta (Kazakhskaya versiya). Wifi Ralph (Banda Sonora Original). Ralf protiv interneta (Originalnyi Saundtrek). Listen to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter now. Listen to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Discography of Henry Jackman. Captain America: Civil War (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Soundtrack Information. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Release Date: June 12, 2012. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012). Music By. 1. Childhood Tragedy. Get this album or track at: 0:53. Get this album or track at: 3:05.
The soundtrack to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter as composed by Henry Jackman was released digitally on June 12, 2012 and set to be released physically on July 3, 2012. However, the song was not featured in the soundtrack.
|3||What Do You Hate?||1:15|
|4||Power Comes From Truth||2:29|
|5||You Are Full Of Surprises||1:15|
|7||The Horse Stampede||3:15|
|12||All Slave To Something||2:49|
|14||Haunted By The Past||3:00|
|15||Battle At Gettysburg||0:49|
|18||The Burning Bridge||3:41|
|19||Not The Only Railroad||1:38|
|20||The Gettysburg Address||2:22|
|21||Late To The Theater||1:59|
|22||The Rampant Hunter||5:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mixed At – Westside Pacific Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – Arvato – 55126614
- Bass [Principal Bass] – Chris Lawrence*
- Booklet Editor [Booklet Editing], Design – WLP Ltd*
- Cello [Principal Cello] – Caroline Dale
- Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Gavin Greenaway
- Contractor [Assistant Orchestra Contractor] – Lucy Whalley
- Contractor [Orchestra Contracted By] – Isobel Griffiths
- Copyist [Music Copied By] – Jill Streater
- Engineer [Score Assistant Engineer] – Chris Barrett
- Engineer [Score Technical Engineers] – Alex Belcher , Ben Robinson, Jason Soudah
- French Horn [Principal French Horn] – Richard Watkins
- Guitar [Additional Guitars] – Alex Belcher
- Guitar [Featured Guitars] – Tyler Bryant
- Harp – Hugh Webb
- Leader [Orchestra] – Everton Nelson
- Legal [Business Affairs For Twentieth Century Fox] – Tom Cavanaugh
- Legal [Product Licensing For Sony Classical International] – Mark Cavell
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Music For Twentieth Century Fox] – Robert Kraft
- Management [For Tyler Bryant] – Genevieve Jewell, Jewell Entertainment
- Management [Studio Managers] – Alison Burton, Czarina Russell
- Mastered By – Pat Sullivan*
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Daniel Stimac
- Mixed By [Score] – Al Clay*
- Music By – Henry Jackman
- Music By [Additional] – Dominic Lewis, Matthew Margeson
- Musical Assistance [Assistant To Henry Jackman] – Frank J. Garcia
- Orchestrated By [Score] – Stephen Coleman
- Producer [Soundtrack Album Produced By] – Henry Jackman, Jack Dolman
- Product Manager [Product Development For Sony Classical International] – Isabelle Tulliez
- Recorded By [Additional Recording Engineers] – Daniel Kresco, Roger Alan Nichols
- Recorded By [Score] – Nick Wollage
- Score Editor [Music Editors] – Jack Dolman, Jeanette Surga
- Sound Designer [Additional Synth Design] – Tom Holkenborg
- Supervised By [Music Production Supervised For Twentieth Century Fox] – Rebecca Morellato
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Twentieth Century Fox] – Patrick Houlihan
- Technician [Music Production Services] – Steven Kofsky
- Trombone [Cimbasso] – Owen Slade
- Trombone [Principal Trombone] – Richard Edwards
- Viola [Principal Viola] – Vicci Wardman
- Vocals [Featured Vocalist] – Elyse Marchant*
NotesStandard jewel case with clear tray & 8-page booklet.
Score Recorded at Air Studios Lyndhurst, London
Score Mixed at Westside Pacific Studios, Pacific Palisades, CA
Original Film Score Published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Motion Picture Artwork, Photos and Fox Trademarks and Logos TM and ℗ and © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment.
Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 86919 78332 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 886919783322
- Label Code: LC 06868
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony Music logo] 55126614/88691978332 22
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0794
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA