Here, there's no music here I'm lost in streams of sound Here, am I nowhere now? No plan Wherever I may go Just where, just there I am. All of the things that are my life My desire, my beliefs, my moods Here is my place without a plan. Here, second avenue Just out of view Here, is no traffic here? No plan. All the things that are my life My moods, my beliefs My desires, me alone Nothing to regret This is no place, but here I am This is not quite yet. More on Genius. David Bowie’s Final Recordings Released As New EP ‘No Plan’.
No Plan is an extended play, comprising songs written and recorded by English musician David Bowie, released posthumously on 8 January 2017. The release coincided with what would have been Bowie's 70th birthday, almost a year after his death. No Plan compiles the original songs written for Bowie's Broadway musical, Lazarus, including the titular "Lazarus", "No Plan", "Killing a Little Time", and "When I Met You".
Album · 2017 · 4 Songs. It’s impossible to hear No Plan as anything but Bowie confronting his terminal diagnosis-it opens with a revamp of Blackstar’s Lazarus and the lines, Look up here, I’m in heaven ; in No Plan, his lack of regrets untethers him from earthly concerns. The proggy guitar of Killing a Little Time emphasises his rage, yet the rapturous intensity of When I Met You celebrates the great love who rearranged his soul. No Plan - EP David Bowie.
The final three songs known to be recorded by David Bowie have been released as an EP entitled No Plan. The No Plan songs were recorded during the same sessions that birthed that acclaimed album.
The No Plan EP features the single 'Lazarus' from Blackstar, and the three final David Bowie studio recordings during the sessions for his 28th and final album Blackstar "No Plan," "Killing A Little Time" and "When I Met Yo. The track "No Plan" was hailed by Rolling Stone who ranked it at in their 50 Best Songs of 2016 as "a magnificent coda. one last transmission from the Bowie universe
Written-By – David Bowie. Issued in a standard jewel case, with 4-page booklet. First physical issue on CD of earlier digital release No Plan. Hype sticker over shrinkwrap: "88985419612 Bowie No Plan The final studio recordings". Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC Recorded at The Magic Shop & Human Worldwide Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Engineer at The Magic Shop: Kevin Killen, Assistant engineer at Magic Shop: Kabir Hermon Engineer at Human Worldwide Studios: Tony Visconti, Assistant engineer at Human Worldwide: Erin Tonkon.
Listen free to David Bowie – No Plan - EP (Lazarus, No Plan and more). No Plan is an EP by English musician David Bowie. It was released posthumously in digital form only on 8 January 2017 through Columbia and Sony, coinciding with what would have been Bowie's 70th birthday. The songs "No Plan", "Killing a Little Time" and "When I Met You" first appeared in the Broadway musical Lazarus and were originally recorded during the Blackstar sessions.
Lyrics to "No Plan" song by David Bowie: Here, there's no music here I'm lost in streams of sound Here, am I nowhere now? No plan Wherever . .All of the things that are my life My desires My beliefs My moods Here is my place without a plan. Here Second Avenue Just out of view Here Is no traffic here? No plan. All the things that are my life My moods My beliefs My desires Me alone Nothing to regret This is no place, but here I am This is not quite yet. Submit Corrections. Writer(s): DAVID BOWIE. D. David Bowie Lyrics. EP: "No Plan" (2017).
|3||Killing A Little Time||3:46|
|4||When I Met You||4:08|
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Licensed To – Columbia Records
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Lazarus Productions, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ISO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lazarus Productions, LLC
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Human Worldwide Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Fender] – David Bowie
- Bass – Tim Lefebvre
- Design [Cover] – Barnbrook
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Guiliana
- Engineer – Kevin Killen, Tony Visconti
- Engineer [Assistant] – Erin Tonkon, Kabir Hermon
- Guitar – Ben Monder
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Mixed By [Final Master Mix] – Tom Elmhirst
- Photography By [Bowie Image] – Jimmy King
- Photography By [Front Cover Star Image] – DSS
- Piano, Organ [Wurlitzer], Keyboards – Jason Lindner
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Saxophone, Flute, Woodwind – Donny McCaslin
- Technician [Assistant To Tom Elmhirst] – Joe Visciano
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie
NotesSticker on shrinkwrap:
The final studio recordings"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854196127
- Barcode (Printed): 8 89854 19612 7
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1084312 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 508J
- Rights Society: BMI
|none||Bowie*||No Plan (4xFile, MP3, EP, 320)||Columbia, ISO Records||none||2017|
|88985419612||David Bowie||No Plan EP (CD, EP)||Columbia, ISO Records, Sony Music||88985419612||Australia||2017|
|88985421071||David Bowie||No Plan EP (12", S/Sided, EP, Etch, Ltd, Num, Whi)||Columbia, ISO Records||88985421071||US||2017|
|889854196127||Bowie*||No Plan (CD, EP)||Columbia, ISO Records, Sony Music||889854196127||Mexico||2017|
|88985419651||David Bowie||No Plan EP (12", S/Sided, EP, Etch, 180)||ISO Records, Columbia||88985419651||US||2017|