The six Cello Suites, BWV 1007-1012, are suites for unaccompanied cello by Johann Sebastian Bach. They are some of the most frequently performed and recognizable solo compositions ever written for cello. Bach most likely composed them during the period 1717–23, when he served as Kapellmeister in Köthen. The title given on the cover of the Anna Magdalena Bach manuscript was Suites à Violoncello Solo senza Basso (Suites for cello solo without bass).
Bach: Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello. Analogphonic, L'Oiseau-Lyre LP 43064.
Bach: Six Cello Suites. BACH Six Suites For Unaccompanied Cello Jean-Max Clement L'Oiseau-Lyre DG-LP. ALBUM TITLE: Cummings/Bach: Cello Suites No. 2 & 5. VINYL CONDITION: NM- (Nice and Glossy, a couple faint marks - Plays great!). Label condition: ex. Pablo Casals BACH Unaccompanied Cello Suites N. & 6 - Angel COLH 18 SEALED. Angel COLH 18. Johann Sebastian Bach 6 Suites For Solo Cello Vinyl Record 3x LP VG OR B-272/3/4.
Complete Suites for Unaccompanied Cello and Sonatas for Viola da gamba Mineola: Dover Publications, 1988. Public Domain 무반주 첼로 모음곡(바흐); Suites per a violoncel sol de Bach; Suite per violoncello solo; Sei suites a violoncello solo senza basso; Sei suites per violoncello solo; Bachsuiten; Cellosuite; Seks Suitar for Cello; Suity pro violoncello.
Bach Six Suites for CelloJ S Bach1685-1750Cello SuiteThe Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello by Johann Sebastian Bach are acclaimed as some of the greatest works ever written for solo cello. They were most likely composed during the period 1717-1723, when Bach served as a Kapellmeister in Cthen. Cello SuiteThe suites contain a great variety of technical devices, a wide range of emotional content, and some of the most compelling voice interactions and conversations. However, scholars generally believe thatbased on a comparative analysis of the styles of the sets of worksthe cello suites arose first, effectively dating the suites pre-1720, the year on the title page of Bach's autograph of the violin sonatas. Cello SuiteThe suites were not widely known before the 1900s, and for a long time it was generally thought that the.
|A1||Suite No. 1 In G Major|
|A2||Suite No. 2 In D Minor (First part)|
|B1||Suite No 2 In D Minor (Concluded)|
|B2||Suite No. 3 In C Major|
|B3||Suite No. 4 In E Flat Major (First Part)|
|C1||Suite No. 4 In E Flat Major (Concluded)|
|C2||Suite No. 5 In C Minor (First Part)|
|D1||Suite No. 5 In C Minor (Concluded)|
|D2||Suite No. 6 In D Major|
- Cello – Jean-Max Clément
- Composed By – J. S. Bach*
- Liner Notes – Nanie Bridgman
- Large, 'grooved' green/silver labels
- London logo
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at bottom
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated gatefold sleeve with openings at top
- Spine has text on it, bold "STEREO" on spine
- "Printed in England R.S."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only inside
- SOL 60016/7 on sleeve
- SOL.60016 and SOL.60017 on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZTT-461-1M U ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZTT-462-1M C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C - machine stamped - this variant): ZTT-463-1M C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D - machine stamped - this variant): ZTT-464-1M U ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A - upside down): ZTT.461
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B - upside down): ZTT.462
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side C - upside down): ZTT.463
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side D - upside down): ZTT.464
|SOL 60016/7, LP43064||J. S. Bach* - Jean-Max Clément||J. S. Bach* - Jean-Max Clément - Six Suites For Unaccompanied Cello (2xLP, Ltd, Num, DMM)||Éditions De L'Oiseau-Lyre, London Records, Analogphonic||SOL 60016/7, LP43064||Germany||2017|