Rights Society (A1, A4, A5, B2 to B4, B6): BMI. Rights Society (A2, A3, B1, B5): ASCAP.
Album by Ronnie Wells. I Remember Clifford by Ronnie Wells and The Ron Elliston Quintet. is a cover of. Oh Yes, I Remember Clifford by Carmen McRae (1958).
Miles Davis Quintet (PRLP 185) is a 10 inch LP album by Miles Davis, released in 1954 by Prestige Records. The album title is not to be confused with either of Davis' later Great Quintets. The three tracks on this LP, and one other, were recorded at Rudy Van Gelder's Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey, on April 3, 1954. This was the first session for Prestige Davis recorded at Gelder's home studio, as he would all his remaining sessions for the label.
Ronnie Wells (aka: Veronica Wells-Elliston)(February 28, 1943 – March 7, 2007) was a jazz balladeer and educator in the Washington area for more than three decades.
View the profiles of people named Ronnie Elliston.
Home JT Archives Ronnie Wells/Ron Elliston and Friends: Special Guest Houston Report: Mostly Ballads. Ronnie Wells’ warm contralto and sophisticated choice of material, ably supported by the lyrical technique and arrangements of her husband, pianist Ron Elliston, has been a well-appreciated fixture for 20 years on the Washington, . jazz scene, with frequent overseas appearances.
Make Me a Present of You. Ronnie Wells. Producer, Arranger, Piano, Cover Design.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Two Lonely People
Written-By – Evans*, Hall*
Written-By – Myrow*, Gannon*
|A3||This Can't Be Love
Written-By – Richard Rodgers
Written-By – King*, Stewart*
Written-By – Ronnie Wells
|B1||I Remember Clifford
Written-By – Benny Golson
Written-By – Jon Bendricks*
|Dig / Sweet Georgia Brown||(2:30)|
Written-By – Miles Davis
|B3b||Sweet Georgia Brown
Written-By – Unknown Artist
Written-By – Ronnie Wells
|B5||A Beautiful Friendship
Written-By – Kahn*, Styne*
Written-By – Charles Mingus
- Recorded At – University Of Maryland
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jazz Karma Records
- Published By – Ludlow Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Karma Publications
- Published By – Times Step Music
- Published By – Marvelle Music Company
- Published By – Prestige Music
- Published By – Alpha Film Music
- Published By – T. B. Harms
- Published By – Jazz Workshop, Inc.
- Engineered At – RCI Sound Systems
- Mixed At – ARDCO, Inc.
- Mastered At – Quintole Inc.
- Printed By – Quintole Inc.
- Manufactured By – Europadisk
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Bass – Dave Wundrow
- Edited By – Stewart Gordon
- Engineer – David Hoover
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Kenny Reed
- Guitar – Dave Mendenhall
- Illustration – Charles W. Mickens
- Mastered By – Pa*
- Mixed By, Engineer [Engineering Consultant] – Mike Zook
- Percussion – Hugh Walker
- Photography By – Jimmy Ellyson
- Producer, Directed By [Music Director], Piano, Arranged By – Ron Elliston*
- Producer, Vocals, Arranged By – Ronnie Wells
- Text By [Cover Text] – Paula Shepherd, Ron Elliston*, Ronnie Wells
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, A4, A5, B2 to B4, B6): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, A3, B1, B5): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): EDP 900-A TR Pa 6-84
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): EDP 900-B TR Pa 6-84