Youth & Young Manhood" by the Kings Of Leon. WRITER'S NOTES: First off, a big thank you to all the people who have e-mailed. Youth & young manhood".
The Kings of Leon are the sons of a preacher and their debut album, Youth and Young Manhood, is their hymnal of rock & roll redemption. The brothers (and one cousin) Followill work with producer Ethan Johns for a rattling country-rock hootenanny, basically reviving the deep-fried Southern rock found on the band's first EP, Holy Roller Novocaine. Four of the five cuts featured in that set are included for a second time and they're nicely seeded in all their honky tonk rowdiness among the band's seven brand new tracks.
Kings Of Leon Youth And Young Manhood. Kings Of Leon" ("Youth and Young Manhood" 1-st album) "Joe's Head" ("Голова Джо" 4-th).
Kings of Leon is an American rock band that formed in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1999. The band is composed of brothers Caleb, Nathan and Jared Followill with their cousin Matthew Followill. The band's early music was a blend of Southern rock and blues influences, but it has gradually evolved throughout the years to include a variety of genres and a more alternative, arena rock sound
Only 15 left in stock (more on the way). They came out with a chill, but edgy album, "Come Around Sundown. Youth and Young Manhood is where it all started. Do yourself a favor, and scoop up this album.
Youth and Young Manhood. Alternativ Rock Kings Of Leon. 队列表 Alternativ Rock Kings Of Leon Youth and Young Manhood. Band Name Kings Of Leon. Album Name Youth and Young Manhood. 版公司 RCA Records HandMeDown.
Artist: "Kings Of Leon" ("Youth and Young Manhood" 1-st album) Duration: 03:28 File type: mp3. Play Pause Download. other tracks: "Kings Of Leon" ("Youth and Young Manhood" 1-st album). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Kings Of Leon" ("Youth and Young Manhood" 1-st album) "Genius" ("Талант" 9-th).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Red Morning Light||3:02|
Piano – Richard Causon
Piano – Jared Followill
Engineer – King Williams
|11||Holy Roller Novocaine||4:02|
- A&R – Steve Ralbovsky
- Arranged By – Angelo*, Ethan Johns
- Art Direction – Brett Kilroe, Robin C. Hendrickson
- Bass – Jared Followill
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals [Bkgd Vocals] – Nathan Followill
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chuck Linder, Jim Niper*, Kyle Johnson , Leslie Richter, Miles Wilson
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Kevin Christy
- Illustration [Interior Illustration] – F.M.
- Lead Guitar – Matthew Followill
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Caleb Followill
- Management – Andy Mendelsohn, Ken Levitan
- Management [Bookings U.s.] – Scott Clayton
- Management [Bookings Worldwide] – Peter Nash
- Management [Business] – Jason Childress
- Management [Legal] – Kent Marcus
- Management [Publicity U.k.] – Jakub Blackman
- Management [Publicity U.s.] – Ken Weinstein
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By, Engineer – Ethan Johns (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Photography By – Colin Lane
- Producer – Angelo* (tracks: 6, 10), Ethan Johns (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Producer [Assistant] – Ivy Skoff
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Angelo*, Caleb Followill, Nathan Followill
NotesRecorded and mixed at Shangri-La Studios, Malibu, CA, Sound City Studios, Van Nuys, CA, House Of Blues Studios, Memphis, TN, Ocean Way Studios, Nashville, TN & Groundstar Studios, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
Management: for Vector Management.
Legal: at Zumwalt, Almon & Hayes.
Business: at Curo Financial.
Bookings: at CAA (U.S.), at Helter Skelter (Worldwide).
Publicity: at Big Hassle (U.S.), at Coalition (U.K.).
Published by Followill Music (ASCAP), Martha Street Music (ASCAP), 1609 Songs (ASCAP), Music Of Windswept (ASCAP), Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc., Green Wagon Music. (ASCAP).
All rights on behalf of Followill Music, Martha Street Music and 1609 Songs administered by Music Of Windswept.
The RCA Records label is a unit of BMG
BMG logo is a trademark of BMG Music
© 2003 BMG
Distributed by the local BMG company.
All trademarks and logo are protected.
RCS is a registered trademark of RCS Trademark Management S.A.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 28765 21592 3
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe 82876521592 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04AT
- Label Code: LC 00316
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
|HMD26||Kings Of Leon||Youth & Young Manhood (2x10", Album)||Handmedown||HMD26||Europe||2003|
|HMD27||Kings Of Leon||Youth & Young Manhood (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Enh, Dig)||Handmedown||HMD27||UK||2003|
|HMD27JC||Kings Of Leon||Youth & Young Manhood (CD, Album, Copy Prot., RP)||Handmedown||HMD27JC||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|88697 98545 1||Kings Of Leon||Youth & Young Manhood (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||RCA, Legacy||88697 98545 1||US||2011|
|88697532802||Kings Of Leon||Youth & Young Manhood (CD, Album, Jew)||Handmedown, Sony BMG Music Entertainment||88697532802||Russia||2003|