Also included are special collaborations, unreleased live and demo tracks, as well as contributions to tribute projects, which I may now gather into this fold.
Rare Tracks is a compilation album by the four-piece Australian rock group Jet. At first released exclusively in Japan, the work is a compilation album that features various songs by the band otherwise not included on major studio albums. It additionally includes music videos made the group. Since it came out in 2004, the album has received various imports into different nations such as the . com to American listeners.
Album Name Rare Tracks. Erscheinungsdatum September 2007. Labels Grooveyard Records. Musik GenreBlues Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen1. 5. Stones in My Pathway.
Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. The Glow of Love (Original Album and Rare Tracks). Overview (current section).
What separates this covers album from others is his ability to elevate the songs he chooses. Unlike the low-key original, Callinan’s version is triumphant and life-affirming. Similarly, Whole of the Moon, a cover of the Waterboys hit, is instantly more compelling than the original. Although the first half of this album is extremely strong and full of character, the last few tracks seem somewhat redundant. Signed Curtain works as a well-crafted shoegaze track, but it’s not the kind of exuberance one should expect from Callinan.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Chorus – 世田谷児童合唱団*Keyboards – 小島良嘉*
Lyrics By, Music By – 早川義夫*
Arranged By [Strings] – 長谷川智樹*
Engineer – 長野和夫*Music By – エリック・フォークナー*, スチュアート・ウッド*
Engineer – 津村一也*
- Manufactured By – Meldac Corporation
- Recorded At – Meldac Studio
- Recorded At – Hibiya Yagai Ongakudo
- Recorded At – Sound Alive Studio
- Recorded At – Vivid Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Music Inn Yamanakako Studio
- Recorded At – Magnet Studio
- Recorded At – Victor Studio
- Arranged By – アンジー*, 窪田晴男* (tracks: 10, 13)
- Art Direction, Artwork [Painting] – ハラシマ・アツコ*
- Bass – 岡本有史*
- Creative Director – 富川真一*
- Directed By – 赤坂"珍"守*, 藤田昌弘*, 萬年里司*
- Drums, Percussion – 藤井がちゃ彦*
- Engineer – 梅津達男* (tracks: 1, 8, 10, 11), 新銅"V"康晃* (tracks: 2 to 7, 12 to 15)
- Guitar – 中谷ブースカ*
- Lyrics By – 三戸華之介* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 16)
- Management [Artist] – 斎藤美紀*
- Management [Office] – Bambi★Music*
- Music By – 中谷のブースカ* (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 10, 11, 14), 中谷ブースカ* (tracks: 3, 5 to 7, 16), 岡本有史* (tracks: 12, 15)
- Photography By – 有賀幹夫*, 宇賀神善之*
- Vocals – 三戸華之介*
NotesTrack 1, 4 to 6, 8, 11: Recorded at Meldac Studio.
Track 2, 3, 13 to 15: Live recorded at Hibiya Yaon, 2 May 1992.
Track 7, 16: Recorded at Sound Alive Studio.
Track 9: Recorded at Vivid Studio.
Track 10: Recorded at Music Inn Yamanakako Studio / Magnet Studio.
Track 12: Recorded at Victor Studio / Meldac Studio.