Sophie Ballantine Hawkins (born November 1, 1964) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and painter. Her highest-charting singles are "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover", "Right Beside You", and "As I Lay Me Down".
Wilderness (Sophie B. Hawkins album). All songs written by Sophie B. Hawkins, except where noted.
Wilderness is the fourth album by American singer-songwriter Sophie B. Hawkins, released in 2004 (see 2004 in music). Producers: Sophie B. Hawkins, The Berman Brothers, Sylvia Massy Shivy.
Listen free to Sophie B. Hawkins – Wilderness (Beautiful Girl, Open Up Your Eyes and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Features Song Lyrics for Sophie B. Hawkins's Wilderness album.
Wilderness - Студийный альбом от Sophie B. Hawkins. В альбом вошло 27 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:55:09.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Richard Veltrop*
|2||Open Up Your Eyes
Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Richard Veltrop*
|3||Meet Me On A Rooftop||3:41|
|4||Walking On Thin Ice||4:08|
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement By] – Lee R. Thornburg*, Sophie B. HawkinsEngineer [Horns Engineered By] – Chris PapastephanouVoice [Special Appearance By] – Huckleberry
Mixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Richard Veltrop*Producer [Additional Production By] – Sylvia Massy Shivy*
|10||Angel Of Darkness
Guitar [Verse "Noodles"] – Chris Papastephanou
|11||You Make Me High||3:29|
Written-By – Anthony Newley, Leslie Bricusse
|13||Soul Lover (Infinite Space Mix)
Producer [Produced By] – Mike B. Fisher*
|14||Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Watson
Film Director [Directed By] – Gigi GastonFilm Editor [Edited By] – George Artope
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trumpet Swan Records
- Copyright (c) – Trumpet Swan Records
- Marketed By – Collective Music Limited
- Copyright (c) – Tro-Cromwell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Broken Plate Music Inc.
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sophie B. Hawkins
- Copyright (c) – 100%
- Copyright (c) – The Night Rainbow Music
- Recorded At – The Cat House, Venice
- Recorded At – Loho Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Atlantis
- Recorded At – Radiostar Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress Arvato – 51271591
- Arranged By – Sophie B. Hawkins
- Art Direction – Christine Wilson
- Bass – Christian Berman
- Booking – Bruce Houghton
- Coordinator [Promotion Co-ordination] – Collective Music Limited
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – David Piltch
- Drum Programming – Andy Neuman, Sophie B. Hawkins
- Drums – Dave Burns , Elvis Katic*, Michael Moore , Sophie B. Hawkins
- Engineer [Assistant Engineering By] – Colin Miller, Zach Algood*
- Engineer [Protools/Logic Support By] – Chris Papastephanou, George Leger
- Executive-Producer – Gigi Gaston
- Guitar – Josh Sklair, Kareem Devlin, Mike Severne, Robbie Mildenberger*, Sophie B. Hawkins
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Christian Berman, Sebastian Da Silva, Sophie B. Hawkins
- Management – Gigi Gaston, Trumpet Swan Management
- Management [Publicity] – Marcee Rondan
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering By] – Adam Ayan
- Mixed By – Joe Ciccarelli*, Sylvia Massy Shivy*
- Organ – Ed Czach
- Painting – Sophie B. Hawkins
- Percussion – Sophie B. Hawkins
- Photography By – Gigi Gaston, Sophie B. Hawkins
- Photography By [Hands Inserts] – Carolyn Jaskolka
- Piano – Ed Czach, Sophie B. Hawkins
- Producer [Produced By] – Sophie B. Hawkins (tracks: 1 to 12), The Berman Brothers (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Recorded By – Christian Berman, Jimmy Hoison, Michael Kramer , Richard Veltrop*, Sophie B. Hawkins, Sylvia Massy Shivy*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – David Woodford
- Trumpet, Trombone – Carl Fischer, Lee R. Thornburg*
- Vocals – Sophie B. Hawkins
- Written-By – Sophie B. Hawkins (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14, Video)
NotesTrack 12 © Tro-Cromwell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Mastered @ Gateway Mastering Portland, ME
Except as below, all songs are Broken Plate Music, Inc. (ASCAP) (Administered by Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.)
"Adrian", "Blue" and "Meet Me On A Rooftop" ©1991
"Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" ©1992 Sophie B. Hawkins 100%/The Night Rainbow Music/Broken Plate Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
"Feelin' Good" Tro-Cromwell Music
Special appearance by Huckleberry on "Blue" (courtesy of the Bone Girls)
Recorded at The Cat House in Venice, Loho in New York, Studio Atlantis in LA and RadioStar in Weed.
Management @ Trumpet Swan Records
Booking @ Skyline
℗ 2004 Trumpet Swan Records / © 2004 Trumpet Swan Records
European marketing and promotion co-ordination: Collective Music Limited, London
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 85365 46342 4
- Matrix / Runout: [SONOPRESS ARVATO logo] 51271591/54634-2 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0781
|54634-2||Sophie B. Hawkins||Wilderness (CD, Enh)||Trumpet Swan Records||54634-2||US||2004|
|TS 1001||Sophie B. Hawkins||Wilderness (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Trumpet Swan Records||TS 1001||2004|
|54634-2||Sophie B. Hawkins||Wilderness (CD, Album)||Trumpet Swan Records, Lightyear Entertainment||54634-2||US||2004|