Let It Break is the fourth studio album by Irish singer-songwriter Gemma Hayes. It was released in Ireland on 27 May 2011. The album was recorded in Westland Studios in Dublin, Ireland, Black Box Studios in Noyant La Gravoyère, France and mastered at Golden Mastering in Los Angeles, CA. Following the release of her third studio album, The Hollow of Morning in May 2008, Hayes confirmed she was working on some new material and aspired to release an acoustic album
Album · 2011 · 12 Songs. Let It Break Gemma Hayes. Listen on Apple Music.
However, the diminutive chanteuse appears to be completely unconcerned by the her displacement, as her fourth studio album, and her second through her own label, Let It Break, is perhaps her least commercial offering to date.
This album has an average beat per minute of 132 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 85/202 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Let It Break. 1. Don't Let Them Cut Your Hair. BPM Profile Let It Break. Album starts at 134BPM, ends at 138BPM (+4), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Gemma Hayes.
Let It Break (2011) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Let It Break (2011).
Producer – David Odlum, Gemma Hayes. Producer – Karl Odlum (tracks: 1-4). Recorded By, Mixed By – David Odlum (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 1-13). Songwriter – Chris Seefried (tracks: 1-10), Gemma Hayes (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5), Jackson Browne (tracks: 2-3). Vocals – Paul Noonan (tracks: 1-12).
You can make changes to the tracklist directly on MusicBrainz. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz.
Let It Break is the fourth studio album by Irish singer-songwriter Gemma Hayes. - Background. 2011 studio album by Gemma Hayes. Studio album by. Gemma Hayes.
|Let It Break|
|1-1||Don't Let Them Cut Your Hair||2:11|
|1-2||There's Only Love||5:50|
|1-3||Sorrow Be Gone||2:34|
|1-6||Shock To My System||4:21|
|1-8||That Sky Again||2:10|
|1-9||All I Need||4:18|
|1-10||To Be Beside You||4:23|
|1-11||Waiting For You||4:14|
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Recorded At – Westland Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Black Box
- Pressed By – Sound Performance
- Artwork, Design – Jeremy Unrau
- Drums – Lughán Odlum Deane (tracks: 1-12)
- Engineer – Gemma Hayes (tracks: 1-7)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Karl Odlum (tracks: 1-4, 1-9)
- Mastered By – John Golden (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Performer [Played By] – Ann Scott (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Beth Balmer (tracks: 2-3, 2-5), Binzer (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), David Odlum (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4), Gemma Hayes, Karl Odlum (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-2, 2-4), Paul Noonan (tracks: 2-2, 2-4)
- Photography By – Marcelo Biglia
- Producer – David Odlum, Gemma Hayes
- Producer [Additional Production] – Karl Odlum (tracks: 1-4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – David Odlum (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 1-13)
- Songwriter – Chris Seefried (tracks: 1-10), Gemma Hayes (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5), Jackson Browne (tracks: 2-3)
- Vocals – Paul Noonan (tracks: 1-12)
NotesBox set edition includes the CD EP Oliver.
In addition to the altered running order and added track in comparison to Let It Break, There's Only Love has had a short section of the song removed for this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 684340002353
- Mastering SID Code (Both discs): IFPI LP76
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 7323
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI AAHY2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): SOUND PERFORMANCE 020 8691 2121 FCCD134S
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): SOUND PERFORMANCE 020 8691 2121 FCCD134S-2
|GH002||Gemma Hayes||Let It Break (CD, Album)||Gemma Hayes||GH002||Ireland||2011|
|FCCD134||Gemma Hayes||Let It Break (CD, Album)||Fullfill||FCCD134||UK||2012|