Presumed Guilty is a compilation album released through Misanthropy Records in 1998. The album was released through Heroine and Elfenblut Records. Dream Into Dust - Stormbringer. Let There Be More Light. Solstice - The Sleeping Tyrant. Hagalaz' Runedance - The Oath He Swore One Wintersday. Primordial - Journey's End. Burzum - Et Hvitt Lys Over Skogen. Amber Asylum - Dreams of Thee. Babylon Whores - Somniferum. Madder Mortem - These Mortal Sins. Mayhem - Ancient Skin.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.
Misanthropy Records 16. CD.
Various – Presumed Guilty. Not final album version, previously unreleased.
Lista de Bandas Metal Compilations Presumed Guilty. adicionar uma crítica. Band Name Compilations. Album Name Presumed Guilty. Data de lançamento 1998. Labels Misanthropy Records. Estilo de MúsicaMetal. Membros têm este álbum3. 1.
Presumed Guilty is a compilation album released through Misanthropy Records in 1998. The album features Burzum's previously unreleased song "Et Hvitt Lys Over Skogen" and was also released through Heroine and Elfenblut Records. Heinrich Schliemann was a German businessman and a pioneer in the field of archaeology. He was an advocate of the historicity of places mentioned in the works of Homer and an archaeological excavator of Hisarlik, now presumed to be the site o. chliemann as a young man. The 'Mask of Agamemnon', discovered by Heinrich Schliemann in 1876 at Mycenae now exhibited at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
Presumed Guilty (album). Presumed Guilty is a compilation album released through Misanthropy Records in 1998.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Dream Into Dust||Stormbringer||5:51|
|2||–In The Woods...||Let There Be More Light
Written-By – Roger Waters
|3||–Solstice||The Sleeping Tyrant||6:11|
|4||–Hagalaz' Runedance||The Oath He Swore One Winter's Day||3:45|
|6||–Burzum||Et Hvitt Lys Over Skogen||9:04|
|7||–Amber Asylum||Dreams Of Thee
Accordion – Michael ShrieveVoice, Violin, Producer – Kris Force
|9||–Madder Mortem||These Mortal Sins||5:05|
|13||–Aphrodisiac||Lux Et Tenebrae||4:09|
|14||–Monumentum||The Colour Of Compassion (Instrumental)||7:30|
- Published By – Misanthropy Records Ltd.
- Published By – Amazonian Music Publishing U.K.
- Published By – Lupus Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Amazonian Music Publishing U.K.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Misanthropy Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Tape To Tape
- Compiled By, Concept By – Tiziana Stupia
- Design [Graphic Design And Consultation] – Steppenwolf
- Mastered By – Pete Cippa
- Other [Valuable Suggestions] – Antoinette Flynn
- Painting [Front Cover Painting] – Tania Stene
NotesCompilation of artists from the Misanthropy Records, Elfenblut and Heroine labels.
Released in order to protest against censorship in music business. The booklet contains thoughts by each individual artist regarding censorship and an essay by Tiziana Stupia.
1. (no track info)
2. Taken from the "Let There Be More Light" 7" single, 1998.
3. Previously unreleased.
4. Taken from "The Winds That Sang Of Midgard's Fate", 1998.
5. Taken from "A Journey's End", 1998.
6. Previously unreleased.
7. Previously unreleased.
8. Taken from "Deggael", 1997.
9. Previously unreleased.
10. Taken from ltd edition "Ancient Skin" CD, 1997.
11. Previously unreleased.
12. Previously unreleased.
13. Taken from "Nonsense Chamber", 1997.
14. Previously unreleased.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 028563 249426
- Matrix / Runout: ['DADC Austria' logo] A0100253395-0101 11 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94F0
|303||Various||Presumed Guilty (Cass, Comp)||Mystic Production||303||Poland||1999|