Alto Saxophone, Piano, Organ, Clarinet – Fred Lipsius. Design, Photography By, Artwork – Norman Seeff. Go Down Gamblin' by Blood, Sweat & Tears on Stereo 1971 CBS 45. 4:16. Blood Sweat & Tears - A Look To My Heart (Duet) - Album: B,S & T;4 2:17. Blood, Sweat & Tears 4 (Album 1971) 41:04. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Mama Gets High (1971) 4:14. Blood Sweat & Tears - Go Down Gamblin' feat.
Blood, Sweat & Tears 4 is the fourth album by the band Blood, Sweat & Tears, released in 1971. It peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Pop albums chart. The band invited former member Al Kooper to contribute the song "John the Baptist (Holy John). Trombonist Dave Bargeron replaced Jerry Hyman. David Clayton-Thomas left as lead vocalist to pursue a solo career after the release of BS&T 4, as did founding members Dick Halligan and Fred Lipsius. Clayton-Thomas would return to the lineup for New City.
New Blood is the fifth album by the band Blood, Sweat & Tears, released in 1972. With David Clayton-Thomas leaving as lead vocalist to pursue a solo career after the release of BS&T 4, a nearly wholesale personnel change occurred for New Blood. Difficulties had arisen inside the group between its pop-rock and jazz factions, with Clayton-Thomas choosing to leave in early January 1972, along with founding member Fred Lipsius.
Artist: Blood, Sweat & Tears Title Of Album: B, S & T 4 Year Of Release: 1971 Country: USA Genre: Jazz Rock, Soft Rock Quality: FLAC (image+. B1. High on a Mountain B2. Valentine's Day B3. Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While) B4. For My Lady B5. Mama Gets High B6.
Blood, Sweat & Tears (Blood, Sweat & Tears album). Blood, Sweat & Tears is the second album by the band Blood, Sweat & Tears, released in 1968. It was commercially successful, rising to the top of the . charts for a collective seven weeks and yielding three successive Top 5 singles. It received a Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1970 and has been certified quadruple platinum by the RIAA with sales of more than four million units in the .
Blood Sweat & Tears - New Blood/No Sweat/More Than Ever Audio CD. Blood Sweat & Tears. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). This is an excellent album. I started listening to it almost thirty years ago and have never tired of it. The horns are phenomenal.
Blood Sweat & Tears released their first album in 1968 entitled Child is Father to Man. The same year, the band released their second album with new lead singer David Clayton Thomas aboard. The band’s second album simply titled Blood Sweat & Tears would become one of the greatest rock recorded ever released in Classic Rock History. In 1970 the band released Blood, Sweat & Tears 3,. The album was followed by B, S & T 4 in 1971, New Blood in 1972, No Sweat in 1973, Mirror Image in 1975, New City in 1975, More Than Ever in 1976, Brand New Day in 1977, and Nuclear Day in 1980.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Go Down Gamblin'
Arranged By, Guitar – David Clayton-Thomas
|A2||Cowboys And Indians||3:07|
|A3||John The Baptist (Holy John)
Arranged By – Al Kooper
Congas – Michael Smith Guitar – Jim FielderWritten-By – David Clayton-Thomas
|A5||Lisa, Listen To Me
Written-By – David Clayton-Thomas
|A6||A Look To My Heart||0:52|
|B1||High On A Mountain||3:13|
Bass [Acoustic] – Dave BargeronClarinet – Don HeckmanVocals – Steve Katz
|B3||Take Me In Your Arms
Arranged By – Jim Fielder
|B4||For My Lady
Bass [Acoustic] – Dave BargeronClarinet – Don Heckman
|B5||Mama Gets High
Arranged By – Dave Bargeron
|B6||A Look To My Heart (Duet)
Written-By – Fred Lipsius
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin – Steve Katz
- Arranged By – Dick Halligan (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B4), Fred Lipsius (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B2, B3, B6)
- Drums, Percussion – Bobsby Colomby*
- Electric Bass – Jim Fielder
- Lead Vocals – David Clayton-Thomas
- Organ, Trombone, Piano, Flute – Dick Halligan
- Piano, Organ, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Fred Lipsius
- Producer – Bobby Colomby, Don Heckman
- Producer, Engineer – Roy Halee
- Trombone, Tuba, Horns – Dave Bargeron
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Chuck Winfield, Lewis Soloff*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): AL30590-2.L.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): BL30590-2J
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2 Stamped): P
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched [Variant 2]): AL 30590-2.F.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched [Variant 2]): AL 30590-2.G.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched [Variant 3]): AL 30590-2.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched [Variant 3]): BL30590-2.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched [Variant 4]): AL30590-2.A. 1 S C4 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched [Variant 4]): BL30590-2.C. 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched (º 1 B are stamped) [Variant 5]): º AL-30590-2.G. 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched (º 2 B are stamped) [Variant 5]): º BL-30590-2.F. 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched [Variant 6]): AL30590-2.L.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched [Variant 6]): BL 30590-2.K.
- Rights Society: BMI
|SBP 473883||Blood, Sweat And Tears||B, S & T 4 (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 473883||New Zealand||1971|
|FRM 1105||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||B, S & T 4 (LP)||Friday Music||FRM 1105||US||Unknown|
|KC 30590||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||B, S & T; 4 (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 30590||Canada||1971|
|SHM 963||Blood, Sweat And Tears||Blood, Sweat And Tears (LP, Album, RE)||Hallmark Records||SHM 963||UK||Unknown|
|SONX-60201||Blood, Sweat & Tears*||B, S & T 4 (LP, Album, 3 G)||CBS/Sony||SONX-60201||Japan||1971|