Streetlife Serenade is the third studio album by American recording artist Billy Joel, released on October 11, 1974 by Columbia Records. The follow-up to his previous album Piano Man (1973), it was his last release until 1993's River of Dreams to be mostly recorded with session musicians, while Joel himself sang and played piano and other keyboards, although some of his backing musicians, guitarists Don Evans and Al Hertzberg, and banjo/pedal steel guitarist Tom Whitehorse played on the album.
Streetlife Serenade (LP, Album). Streetlife Serenade (Cass, Album). Streetlife Serenade (CD, Album). Columbia, Family Productions.
Band Name Billy Joel. Album Name Streetlife Serenade. Labels Columbia Records. Members owning this album4. 1. Streetlife Serenader. 3. The Great Suburban Showdown. 4. Root Beer Rag. 5. Roberta. 7. Last of the Big Time Spenders.
Is Streetlife Serenade the best album by Billy Joel? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Billy Joel Streetlife Serenade 1974 VG+ 1st Press ULTRASONIC CLEAN Condition: Used. Time left: 21h 3m 15s. Ships to: Worldwide. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change.
Billy Joel’s Streetlife Serenade is the album that gave me the idea for this series of posts. What was street life like in the Seventies? The question is a source of wonder for me because a whole world was going on around my stroller and I was soaking it up, but as a baby I was more concerned with bottles and bowel movements and mommy and daddy’s faces than I was with society and culture. If this album is any indication, street life in the Seventies wasn’t easy. The cover art by Brian Hagiwara shows a typical American small-town or suburban street
Streetlife Serenade - Студийный альбом от Billy Joel. В альбом вошло 20 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:15:51. The Mexican Connection. Billy Joel - The Entertainer (Audio). Billy Joel - The Entertainer. The Entertainer Billy Joel. Billy Joel - The Entertainer (from Old Grey Whistle Test).
Performer: Billy Joel Album: Streetlife Serenade Label: Audio Fidelity. Streetlife Serenade is the third studio album by American singer-songwriter Billy Joel (his second with Columbia Records), released on October 11, 1974.
|A3||The Great Suburban Showdown||3:46|
|A4||Root Beer Rag||3:00|
|B2||Last Of The Big Time Spenders||4:36|
|B5||The Mexican Connection||3:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Arranged By – Billy Joel, Michael Stewart*
- Art Direction, Design – Ron Coro
- Artwork [Front Cover Painting] – B. Hagiwara*
- Banjo, Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Tom Whitehorse
- Bass – Emory Gordy*, Larry Knechtel, Wilton Felder
- Congas – Joe Clayton
- Drums – Ron Tutt
- Guitar – Al Hertzberg, Art Munson, Don Evans, Gary Dalton, Mike Deasy, Michael Stewart*, Richard Bennett, Roj Rathor
- Organ – William Smith
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jim Marshall
- Producer – Michael Stewart*
- Songwriter [Music & Lyrics], Keyboards, Synthesizer [Moogs] – Billy Joel
- Technician [Sound] – Ron Malo
NotesCategory on centre labels: S 80766
Category on cover spine: CBS 80766
Category on back cover: 80766
Vertical gold promo stamp on the back cover, left side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): CBS·S·80766·A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): CBS·S·80766·B1·
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): ⋀ 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): ⋀ 4
|PC 33146||Billy Joel||Streetlife Serenade (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 33146||US||1974|
|25AP 1078||Billy Joel||Streetlife Serenade (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25AP 1078||Japan||1978|
|40-32035||Billy Joel||Streetlife Serenade (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||40-32035||UK||Unknown|
|CBS 32035||Billy Joel||Streetlife Serenade (LP, Album, RE)||CBS||CBS 32035||Europe||Unknown|
|CK 33146||Billy Joel||Streetlife Serenade (CD, Album)||Columbia, Family Productions||CK 33146||US||1990|