Mylenium Tour is Mylène Farmer's 1999-2000 concert tour in support of her fifth studio album, Innamoramento. According to the French magazine Instant-Mag, the "Mylenium Tour is more beautiful by the originality of the selection of songs, the grandiose stage, an entry even more impressive, and especially an overwhelming and perfect end, perhaps more comparable to that of the 1989 tour. More than 450,000 people attended the concert series that cost more than 20 million euros.
Mylènium Tour is the third live album by Mylène Farmer, released on December 5, 2000. The album, whose release was originally scheduled for September, was finally marketed on December 4, after several postponements, since its preparation needed a lot of time The album privileges the songs from the previous studio album Innamoramento, but also contains some songs from Anamorphosée and L'Autre.
Mylenium Tour (2xCD, Album, Ltd). 549 462 - 2. Mylene Farmer. Mylénium Tour (2xCD, Album, Ltd).
Mylène Farmer chronology. Innamoramento (1999). Mylènium Tour (2000). Singles from Mylenium Tour. Dessine-moi un mouton" Released: 5 December 2000. After having ending her third successful tour whose last shows were held in Russia on 7 March 2000, Farmer rested, and then decided to release an album and a DVD retracing her concert.
Mylene Is Calling, 02:27. Souviens-toi du jour, 05:18. Optimistique-moi, 04:22. Dernier sourire, 04:53. Medley : Pourvu qu'elles soient douces, 06:48. Innamoramento, 06:52.
Mylenium Tour (2000). Mylène Farmer - Mylenium Tour.
Let's come to the positive aspects of this album, though: "Mylènium" has a reason on its own to be bought, that is the outstanding version of her 1991 hit song "Désenchantée". It's probably one of her best re-arrangement of a song, along with "California" on "Live à Bercy".
|1-4||Beyond My Control||5:18|
|1-6||Il N'y A Pas D'Ailleurs||5:19|
|1-7||Mylène Is Calling||2:15|
|1-9.1||Pourvu Qu'Elles Soient Douces|
|1-9.3||Maman A Tort|
|2-3||Dessine-Moi Un Mouton||4:50|
|2-5||Pas Le Temps De Vivre||8:28|
|2-6||Je Te Rends Ton Amour||5:15|
|2-7||Souviens-Toi Du Jour...||7:47|
- Record Company – Universal
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stuffed Monkey
- Copyright (c) – Stuffed Monkey
- Mixed At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Mastered At – Top Master
- Designed At – Com'N.B
- Published By – Requiem Publishing
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Cezame
- Made By – Universal M & L, France
- Backing Vocals – Esther Dobong'Na Essiene*, Johanna Manchec-Ferdinand*
- Bass – Jerry Watts Jr.
- Design – Henry Neu
- Drums – Abraham Laboriel Jr.
- Engineer, Mixed By [Assistant] – Jérôme Devoise
- Executive-Producer – Paul van Parys
- Guitar – Brian Ray, Jeff Dahlgren
- Keyboards – Eric Chevalier
- Keyboards, Directed By – Yvan Cassar
- Lyrics By – Jérôme Dahan (tracks: 1-9c), Laurent Boutonnat (tracks: 1-9b), Mylène Farmer (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 1-9a, 1-9d, 1-10, 2-1 to 2-9 )
- Management – Thierry Suc
- Mastered By – André Perriat
- Mixed By – Bertrand Châtenet
- Music By – Jean-Claude Dequéant (tracks: 1-9b), Jérôme Dahan (tracks: 1-9c), Laurent Boutonnat (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9a, 1-9c, 1-9d, 1-10, 2-1, 2-3, 2-4, 2-6 to 2-9), Mylène Farmer (tracks: 1-8, 2-2, 2-5)
- Photography By – Claude Gassian
- Producer – Laurent Boutonnat
- Recorded By – Thierry Rogen
NotesSimilar to Mylenium Tour (same box-set and artwork), but in this version CDs are pressed by Universal M & L, France.
Special edition with a 24 pages booklet in a gold metal box.
℗ 2000 Stuffed Monkey
© 2000 Stuffed Monkey
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454 94402 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 731454944021
- Other (Cat. # CD1): 549 441 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 549 441 2 00 1A
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 02A2
- Other (Cat. # CD2): 549 442 - 2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 549 442 2 00 1AB
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0243
- Other (CD1&2 Mould text): Made in France by Universal M & L
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
- Label Code: LC 00309
|549 440 - 1||Mylene Farmer*||Mylenium Tour (3xLP, Album)||Polydor||549 440 - 1||France||2000|
|549 462-9, 549 462 - 9, 549 4623-2, 549 464-2, 549||Mylene Farmer*||Mylenium Tour (2xCD, Album)||Polydor, Polydor, Polydor, Polydor, Polydor||549 462-9, 549 462 - 9, 549 4623-2, 549 464-2, 549||Ukraine||Unknown|
|549 462 - 2||Mylene Farmer*||Mylenium Tour (2xCD, Album)||Polydor||549 462 - 2||Europe||2000|
|549462-2||Mylène Farmer||Mylénium Tour (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Universal||549462-2||Taiwan||2000|
|549 462-9||Mylène Farmer||Mylenium Tour (2xCD, Album)||Polydor||549 462-9||Russia||2000|