Tuesday Night Music Club is the debut album from American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow, released on August 6, 1993. The lead single "Run Baby Run" was not particularly successful. However, the album gained attention after the success of the third single, "All I Wanna Do," based on the Wyn Cooper poem "Fun" and co-written by David Baerwald, Bill Bottrell, Sheryl Crow, and Kevin Gilbert
Tuesday Night Music Club. Sheryl Crow earned her recording contract through hard work, gigging as a backing vocalist for everyone from Don Henley to Michael Jackson before entering the studio with Hugh Padgham to record her debut album. As it turned out, things didn't go entirely as planned. Instead of adhering to her rock & roll roots, the record was a slick set of contemporary pop, relying heavily on ballads. Upon hearing the completed album, Crow convinced A&M not to release the album, choosing to cut a new record with producer Bill Bottrell.
Tuesday Night Music Club. Recorded and mixed at Toad Hall, Pasadena, California, 1993. Brian Macleod appears courtesy of MCA Records "Tuesday Night Music Club", A&M Records 3 2, was originally released August 3, 1993. Disc 2: 1, 2, 3, 6. Recorded at Toad Hall, Pasadena, California, 1994. Mixed at Glenwood Place, September 2009. Previously unreleased recordings, recorded for the follow-up album to TNMC. 4, 7. First issued as b-sides of UK CD single "Run, Baby, Run", 1993.
Sheryl Crow – Leaving Las Vegas(1993). Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club – 08 - What I Can Do For You. 4:53. SHERYL CROW - Tuesday Night Music Club (1993) – Run, Baby, Run. 4:32. Sheryl Crow – All I Wanna Do ( Scooter All I Wanna Do ). 3:42. Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club – 04 - Can t Cry Anymore. Sheryl Crow – Leaving Las Vegas. SHERYL CROW - Tuesday Night Music Club (1993) – 09. All I Wanna Do. 3:11. 1x01 Sheryl Crow – Strong Enough. Sheryl Crow - Tuesday Night Music Club – 09 - All I Wanna Do. 3:12
Album · 1993 · 11 Songs. Tuesday Night Music Club Sheryl Crow. Listen on Apple Music.
Listen to music from Sheryl Crow like All I Wanna Do, If It Makes You Happy & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Sheryl Crow. Sheryl Suzanne Crow (born February 11, 1962) is an American blues rock singer, guitarist, bassist, pianist and songwriter. Her music blends country, pop, folk, and blues rock into one mainstream sound, and she has won nine Grammy Awards. Crow is also a noted political activist. Tuesday Night Music Club. 1 Jan 1993 · 11 tracks. Sheryl Crow 03-08-1993. Toplam süre:49 min. 01. Run, Baby, Run. Sheryl Crow. 02. Leaving Las Vegas. 04. Can't Cry Anymore. No One Said It Would Be Easy. 08. What I Can Do For You. 09. 10. We Do What We Can.
TUESDAY NIGHT MUSIC CLUB - Sheryl Crow . noon on Tuesday in a bar that faces a giant car wash The good people of the world are washing their cars on their lunch break hosing and scrubbin as best they can in skirts in suits. A Bb6 They drive their shiny Datsuns and Buicks A Bb6 Back to the phone company, the record store, too A Well they're nothing like Billy and me, cause.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Run, Baby, Run
Drums – Kevin Gilbert
|2||Leaving Las Vegas
Vocals [Laugh Tracks], Bass [Bass Tracks] – David Ricketts
|4||Can't Cry Anymore||3:41|
|6||The Na-Na Song||3:12|
|7||No One Said It Would Be Easy||5:29|
|8||What I Can Do For You||4:15|
|9||All I Wanna Do||4:32|
|10||We Do What We Can
Trumpet – Wendell Crow
|11||I Shall Believe||5:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Records
- Published By – Ignorant Music
- Published By – Zen Of Iniquity
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Old Crow Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Canvas Mattress Music
- Published By – 48/11
- Published By – Third Stone From The Sun Music
- Published By – Rambling Blah Music
- Published By – Toothpaste Music
- Published By – Monkey God Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Rich Frankel*
- Bass – Dan Schwartz*
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Ivy Skoff
- Design – Jean Krikorian
- Drums – Brian MacLeod
- Engineer – Blair Lamb
- Guitar – Bill Bottrell, David Baerwald
- Management – K. Wall*, S. Weintraub*, Vision House
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By – Melodie McDaniel, Peggy Sirota, Scott Henriksen
- Producer – Bill Bottrell
- Steel Guitar [Steel Pedal] – Bill Bottrell
- Vocals, Piano [Unused Classically-trained], Guitar [Unused Untrained], Organ [Unorthodoz Hammond], Liner Notes, Performer – Sheryl Crow
- Written-By – Kevin Hunter (tracks: 5), Sheryl Crow (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11), Wyn Cooper (tracks: 9)
- Written-By, Performer – Bill Bottrell (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11), Brian MacLeod (tracks: 3, 5, 6), Dan Schwartz* (tracks: 7, 10), David Baerwald (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), David Ricketts (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6), Kevin Gilbert (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10)
Notes℗ & © 1993 A&M Records, Inc., Hollywood, CA.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A. (on CD label)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454-0126-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: 314 540 126-2 02! AC
- SPARS Code: AAD
|31454 0126 2||Sheryl Crow||Tuesday Night Music Club (CD, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0126 2||US||1993|
|540 126-4||Sheryl Crow||Tuesday Night Music Club (Cass, Album)||PolyGram||540 126-4||UK||1993|
|31454 0126 2||Sheryl Crow||Tuesday Night Music Club (CD, Album, Club, RE)||A&M Records||31454 0126 2||US||Unknown|
|UICY 1463||Sheryl Crow||Tuesday Night Music Club (2xCD, Album, RM + DVD + Dlx)||A&M Records||UICY 1463||Japan||2009|
|210621||Sheryl Crow||Tuesday Night Music Club (CD, Album)||Rodven Discos||210621||Venezuela||1994|