Chicago 18 is the fifteenth studio album by the American band Chicago, released on September 29, 1986. As the successor to 1984's multiplatinum hit Chicago 17, this album is the first without cofounding member Peter Cetera. This is also the first album to feature Jason Scheff on bass guitar and vocals. With Cetera having quit the band in 1985 in favor of a solo career, Chicago eventually hired Jason Scheff to fill Cetera's position as vocalist and bassist.
WMG (от лица компании "Rhino Warner"); BMG Rights Management, ARESA, UBEM, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. UMPG Publishing, Wixen Music Publishing, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG" и другие авторские общества (5).
Chicago 18 (Cass, Album, Club, Bla). 925 509-2, 7599-25509-2.
Chicago 17 was a peak for the '80s incarnation of Chicago, the ideal blend of Peter Cetera's adult-pop craft and David Foster's slick yet lush production, an album that spawned four huge singles and went platinum six times, turning it into their biggest hit ever. There was nowhere to go but down but there was little indication how far Chicago 18 would take them.
BPM Profile Chicago 18. Album starts at BPM, ends at 87BPM (+87), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Chicago. Chicago XXXVI: Now. 2014. Chicago XXXV: The Nashville Sessions. Chicago XXXII: Stone of Sisyphus. Chicago XXV: The Christmas Album.
971 x 948 jpeg 260kB. ChicagoChicago 18 album cover. Chicago 18 : Chicago. Chicago 18 Records, LPs, Vinyl and CDs - MusicStack. Album CHICAGO 18 by CHICAGO on CDandLP. 1400 x 1031 jpeg 220kB. chicago 18 CD Covers. Chicago Chicago 18 Japan Promo vinyl LP album (LP record.
Chicago 18 Tracklist. 1. Niagara Falls Lyrics. The Very Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary. Show all albums by Chicago.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By, Arranged By – Bobby Caldwell, Steve Kipner
Arranged By – David Foster, Humberto GaticaWritten-By – Bill GableWritten-By, Arranged By – Robert Lamm
|A3||If She Would Have Been Faithful...
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By – Randy GoodrumWritten-By, Arranged By – Steve Kipner
|A4||25 Or 6 To 4
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By, Arranged By – James Pankow, Robert Lamm
|A5||Will You Still Love Me?
Written-By – Richard Baskin, Tom KeaneWritten-By, Arranged By – David Foster
|B1||Over And Over
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By – James Newton HowardWritten-By, Arranged By – Robert Lamm, Steve Lukather
Written-By, Arranged By – Bill Champlin, David Foster
|B3||Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By – Buzz Feiten*Written-By, Arranged By – Jason Scheff
Arranged By – David FosterWritten-By, Arranged By – Bill Champlin
|B5||One More Day
Arranged By – Bill Champlin, David FosterWritten-By – Carmen Grillo, James Pankow
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Skyline Recording
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Stephen A. Kipner Music
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Sin-Drome Music
- Published By – Fin De Siecle Musique
- Published By – Idle Speculation Music
- Published By – California Phase Music
- Published By – Lamminations Music
- Published By – Aurelius Music
- Published By – Air Bear Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Young Millionaires Club Music
- Published By – Warm Springs Music
- Published By – Newton House Music
- Published By – Rehtakul Veets
- Published By – JSH Music
- Published By – Off Backstreet Music
- Published By – Jason Scheff Music
- Published By – Buzz Feiten Music, Inc.
- Published By – Make Me Smile Music
- Published By – Big Surprise Music
- Art Direction – Jeffrey Kent Ayeroff
- Bass, Vocals – Jason Scheff
- Choir [Kids] – Alitzah Wiener (tracks: B5), Bettina Bush (tracks: B5), Betty Joyce (tracks: B5), Brandon Roberts (tracks: B5), Christopher Leach (tracks: B5), Felicia Parazaider (tracks: B5), Jason Pasol (tracks: B5), Julie Leach (tracks: B5), Laurie Parazaider (tracks: B5), Melody Wright (tracks: B5), Myhanh Tran (tracks: B5), Peter Wade (tracks: B5), Rebecca Clinger (tracks: B5)
- Concertmaster – Gerald Vinci
- Conductor [Kids Choir] – John Joyce* (tracks: B5)
- Contractor [Kids Choir] – Betty Joyce (tracks: B5)
- Contractor [Strings] – Jules Chaikin
- Cover [Mosaic] – Maria Sarino
- Design – Hugh Brown , Jeri McManus
- Drums – Daniel Seraphine
- Engineer [Assistant At Chart Maker Studio] – Claudio Ordenes
- Engineer [Assistant At Lion Share] – Ray Pyle
- Engineer [Assistant At Skyline For Horn Sessions] – Britt Bacon, David Garfield
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Buzz Feiten*, Michael Landau, Steve Lukather
- Keyboards – David Foster
- Keyboards, Vocals – Bill Champlin, Robert Lamm
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By [Assistant At Lion Share] – Laura Livingston
- Other [Stylist, Wardrobe] – Kali Korn
- Photography By – Hugh Brown
- Photography By [Dust Sleeve] – Guy Webster
- Producer – David Foster
- Programmed By – Bo Tomlyn, David Boruff, Michael Broddicker*, Rhett Lawrence
- Trombone – James Pankow
- Trumpet – Lee Loughnane
- Woodwind – Walter Parazaider
NotesCatalog number 9 W1-25509 on the spine
Catalog number W1-25509 on center labels
© ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A1 published by April Music Inc./Stephen A. Kipner Music ASCAP & Blackwood Music Inc. BMI/Sin-Drome Music BMI
A2 published by Fin de Siecle Musique/Idle Speculation Music ASCAP
A3 published by April Music Inc./Stephen A Kipner Music & California Phase Music ASCAP
A4 published by Lamminations Music/Aurelius Music ASCAP
A5 published by Air Bear Music adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp./Music Corporation of America Inc./Young Millionaires Club Music BMI/Warm Springs Music ASCAP
B1 published by Fin de Siecle Musique/Newton House Music BMI/Rehtakul Veets ASCAP
B2 published by JSH Music ASCAP/Air Bear Music adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. BMI
B3 published by Off Backstreet Music/Jason Scheff Music/Buzz Feiten Music, Inc. ASCAP
B4 published by JHS Music ASCAP
B5 published by Make Me Smile Music/Big Surprise Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07599255091
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): (F+TR) W1-25509A-GIA GI
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): W1-25509B-IC GI A18 SL
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|9 25509-1, 1-25509||Chicago||Chicago 18 (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25509-1, 1-25509||US||1986|
|9 25509-2||Chicago||Chicago 18 (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25509-2||US||Unknown|
|BTA 12112||Chicago||Chicago 18 (LP, Album, RP, pis)||Балкантон||BTA 12112||Bulgaria||1988|
|W4-25509||Chicago||Chicago 18 (Cass, Album, Club, Bla)||Warner Bros. Records, Full Moon||W4-25509||Canada||1986|
|925 509-2, 7599-25509-2||Chicago||Chicago 18 (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||925 509-2, 7599-25509-2||Germany||1986|