Pastoral-Messe in F-dur. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No. IAD 14. Key. F major.
Missa Pastorale O. 47 Anton Diabelli. Pastoral-Messe in F-dur. Added by FS the 2017-05-30.
Pastoral-Messe in F-dur.
Anton Diabelli: Pastoral Mass In F Major, Op. 147. Koch Schwann 313015.
Pastoralmesse in F (Op. 147). There is a competent performance of this Work by Augsburger Domsingknaben, under Reinhard Kammleron, on YouTube starting here.
Album · 2009 · 12 Songs. Pastoral Mass In F Major, Op. 147: Kyrie. By Anton Diabelli & Mass Text. 8. 147: Gloria. 9. 147: Credo. 10. 147: Sanctus. 11. 147: Benedictus. 12. 147: Agnus Dei.
Opus 1 is the debut and only studio album by Yugoslav progressive rock band Opus, released in 1975. The band Opus, formed and led by organist Miodrag Okrugić, from its formation in 1973 until the final breakup in 1979 went through two breakups and reformations and numerous lineup changes
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Pastoralmesse in F-dur op. 147|
|150. Psalm von Theo Munz|
Composed By – Theo Munz
- Manufactured By – Tonstudio Bauer – 33 224/225
- Alto Vocals – Margarete Nicola, Margot Neff
- Bass Vocals – Fritz Steimer, Ladislaus Somogyi
- Composed By – Anton Diabelli (tracks: A1-3, B1-4), Theo Munz (tracks: B5)
- Directed By – Wilfried Hoffmann
- Flute – Marcellus Wolf
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Alice Höpfner, Klothilde Steiner
- Orchestra – Städtisches Orchester Pforzheim
- Organ – Bernhard Junghanns
- Soprano Vocals – Gisela Morlock
- Tenor Vocals – Bruno Schaut, Franz Saum