An album is a collection of audio recordings issued as a collection on compact disc (CD), vinyl, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century as individual 78-rpm records collected in a bound book resembling a photograph album; this format evolved after 1948 into single vinyl LP records played at 33 1⁄3 rpm. Vinyl LPs are still issued, though album sales in the 21st-century have mostly focused on CD and MP3 formats.
Gaon Album Chart, part of Gaon Music Chart, is a national chart that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini and single albums, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. It has been tracking sales since the beginning of 2010 and launched in February the same year as part of the Gaon Music Chart. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.
RADIALE - Album luci. portfolio t,single,single-portfolio page,postid-2023,ajax fade,page not loaded,,vertical menu enabled,qode grid 1300,side area uncovered from content,qode-theme-ver-10. 0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.
Maybe this genre-bending album should not be included in this list because it does not really ‘qualify’ as a Hip Hop album. It incorporates styles such as Soul, R&B, Jazz, Rock, Gospel as much as it does Hip Hop. But Lauryn Hill is Hip Hop and this album’s spirit is Hip Hop. Similar to artists such as The Roots and OutKast, Lauryn Hill is not afraid to expirement and here she allows her talent to produce the album that suits it. The result is an all-time classic musical masterpiece, not just for Hip Hop, but for all genres of music.
|A4||Pieśnia Pra Kachannie||3:54|
- Recorded At – Studio Ramzes
- Distributed By – GM Distribution
- Distributed By – Inter-Hurt
- Bass Guitar – Jarosław Borowik
- Engineer – Adam Wojtecki, Marek Zrajkowski
- Keyboards – Andrzej Sadowski, Sławomir Trofimiuk
- Lyrics By – Ludowe* (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4), Sławomir Trofimiuk (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Music By – Ludowe* (tracks: A2, A3, B2 to B4), Sławomir Trofimiuk (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1, B5)
- Vocals – Andrzej Sadowski, Jarosław Borowik, Sławomir Trofimiuk
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/ZAIKS