1. Love All The Hurt Away. Arranged By – Arif MardinComposed By – Sam DeesProducer – Arif Mardin. 2. Hold On I'm Comin'. Arranged By – Aretha FranklinArranged By – Jerry Hey, Larry WilliamsArranged By – Arif MardinComposed By – David Porter, Isaac HayesProducer – Arif Mardin. 203 913. Aretha Franklin. Love All The Hurt Away (LP, Album). Netherlands.
Aretha is the thirty-first studio album by American singer Aretha Franklin, originally released in 1986, on Arista Records. It is the third album with the Aretha title to be released by Franklin, following her 1961 album and 1980 album.
Love All The Hurt Away. I bought my copy for the reason that it's a BBR release even though I already had its first cd-release from the 90's. I really like this album by Aretha as it's a bit different as you might expect from her. No songs from this album were selected for her 1994 Arista Greatest Hits set, even though its one of her best Arista offering. About 4 or 5 uptempo dance tracks, including the gemm "Livin' in the Streets", a single not availlable anywhere else.
T. Hold On! I'm Comin'.
Artist: Aretha Franklin. Album: Love All The Hurt Away. George Benson) 02 – Hold On I’m Comin’ 03 – Living In The Streets (feat. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: June 3, 2019 - Aretha Franklin – Soft & Beautiful (2019).
George Benson w/ Aretha Franklin. Aretha Franklin & George Benson. Love The Hurt Away Tri-City . om Album Version.
Aretha Franklin Lyrics. sort by album sort by song. album: "Aretha (With The Ray Bryant Combo)" (1961). Won't Be Long Over The Rainbow Love Is The Only Thing Sweet Lover All Night Long Who Needs You? Right Now Are You Sure Maybe I'm A Fool It Ain't Necessarily So (Blue) By Myself Today I Sing The Blues. album: "The Electrifying Aretha Franklin" (1962). album: "Love All The Hurt Away" (1981).
Studio album by Aretha Franklin. Aretha Sings the Blues (1980)Aretha Sings the Blues1980. Love All the Hurt Away (1981). Jump to It (1982)Jump to It1982. Singles from Love All the Hurt Away. Love All the Hurt Away" Released: July 25, 1981. Hold On, I'm Comin'" Released: October, 1981. Released in August 1981, this album is the singer's second release under the Arista Records label. The Arif Mardin-produced disc reached fourth place on Billboard's R&B albums chart and on the main Billboard album chart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Love All The Hurt Away
Lead Vocals – George BensonWritten-By – Sam Dees
|A2||Hold On I'm Comin'
Written-By – David Porter, Isaac Hayes*
|A3||Living In The Streets
Written-By – Rod Temperton
|A4||There's A Star For Everyone
Written-By – Allee Willis, David Lasley, Don Yowell
|A5||You Can't Always Get What You Want
Chorus Master – Rev. James ClevelandWritten-By – Mick Jagger, Keith Richards*
|B1||It's My Turn
Written-By – Carole Bayer Sager, Michael Masser
|B2||Truth And Honesty
Written-By – Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager, Peter Allen
|B3||Search On Me
Written-By – Chuck Jackson
|B4||Whole Lot Of Me
Written-By – Aretha Franklin
|B5||Kind Of Man
Written-By – Aretha Franklin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Eddie Daniels (tracks: A1)
- Backing Vocals – Arnold McCullough* (tracks: A4, A5), Cissy Houston (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2), Darlene Love (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2), David Lasley (tracks: A4, A5), Estelle Brown (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2), Jo Ann Harris (tracks: A5, B2, B3), Linda Lawrence* (tracks: B2, B3), Marci Levy* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, B2, B3), Margaret Branch (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1), Myrna Smith (tracks: B1, B2)
- Bass – Abe Lavoriel (tracks: B1), Louis Johnson (tracks: A1, A3), Marcus Miller (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro
- Electric Piano – David Paich (tracks: A5, B2, B3, B4)
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer – David Foster (tracks: A1, A3)
- Guitar – Buzzy Feiten (tracks: A1, B2), Steve Lukather (tracks: A5, B1, B2, B3, B4)
- Guitar, Bass – David Williams (tracks: A2, A3, A4, A5, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1, A3, A5)
- Photography By – George Hurrell
- Piano, Synthesizer – Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A2, A4)
- Piano, Synthesizer, Electric Piano – Greg Phillinganes (tracks: A2, A3, A4, A5, B1, B2, B5)
- Producer – Aretha Franklin (tracks: B2, B4, B5), Arif Mardin
- Recorder – Phil Ayling (tracks: B5)
- Tambourine – Steve Ferrone (tracks: B2)
NotesHauppage pressing, with "WARNING: Unauthorized reproduction..." at bottom center.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221955218
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched (STERLING stamped)): AL-9552-SA-K1 STERLING A-1 ᐉ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched (STERLING stamped)): AL-9552-SB-K1 STERLING A-1 ᐉ
|AL 9552||Aretha Franklin||Love All The Hurt Away (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 9552||US||1981|
|AL 9552||Aretha Franklin||Love All The Hurt Away (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 9552||Scandinavia||1981|
|253 913||Aretha Franklin||Love All The Hurt Away (CD, Album, RE)||Arista||253 913||Germany||1990|
|BVCM-35280||Aretha Franklin||Love All The Hurt Away (CD, Album, RM, Pap)||Arista||BVCM-35280||Japan||2008|
|203 913||Aretha Franklin||Love All The Hurt Away (LP, Album)||Arista||203 913||Netherlands||1981|