Johanna Louise Spyri (née Heusser; German: ; 12 June 1827 – 7 July 1901) was a Swiss-born author of novels, notably children's stories, and is best known for her book Heidi. Born in Hirzel, a rural area in the canton of Zurich, Switzerland, as a child she spent several summers near Chur in Graubünden, the setting she later would use in her novels.
Johanna Spyri (German pronunciation: ) (12 June 1827 – 7 July 1901) was an author of children's stories, and is best known for her book Heidi. Born Johanna Louise Heusser in the rural area of Hirzel, Switzerland, as a child she spent several summers in the area around Chur in Graubünden, the setting she later would use in her novels. In 1852, Johanna Heusser married Bernhard Spyri, a lawyer.
Album · 2010 · 8 Songs. More By Johanna Spyri. Zero ads. Try it now. Learn more. Diğer alışveriş seçenekleri: Bir Apple Store’u ziyaret edin, 00800 448 829 873 ya da 0216 282 15 11 numaralı telefonu arayın veya bir bayi bulun.
Heidi lives happily with her grandfather, who is seen to everyone else as a mean, rough old man. All is well until Heidi is taken away to live with a rich family and accompany the family’s daughter, a sick girl named Clara. Heidi is not allowed to go back home and starts feeling very homesick. Johanna Spyri was an author of children's stories, and is best known for Heidi. Johanna Spyri geb. Heusser.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Johanna Spyri - Heidi. Photo of Johanna Spyri - Heidi. This album was released on the label Disneyland (catalog number STMA 9614). Download mp3. Length of track
Heidi - 17. Artist: Johanna Spyri.
Heidi has charmed and intrigued readers since it's original publication in 1880. Much more than a children's story, the narrative is also a lesson on the precarious nature of freedom, a luxury too often taken for granted. Heidi almost loses her liberty as she is ripped away from the tranquility of the mountains to tend to a sick cousin in the city . This would make a special addition to any growing library.
- Produced At – Studio Europa
- Adapted By (Text) – Mara Schroeder-Kurmin*
- Music By – Bert Brac, Chris J. Evans*
- Narrator [Erzähler] – Joachim Rake
- Producer [Produktionsleitung], Directed By [Regie] – Konrad Halver
- Voice Actor [Barbel] – Heike Kintzel
- Voice Actor [Dete] – Bärbel Schmitt
- Voice Actor [Drehorgeljunge] – Volker Scharnweber
- Voice Actor [Frl. Rottenmeier] – Ingeborg Kallweit
- Voice Actor [Geißenpeter] – Oliver Röhricht
- Voice Actor [Großmutter] – Katharina Brauren
- Voice Actor [Heidi] – Manuela Dahm
- Voice Actor [Herr Sesemann] – René Genesis
- Voice Actor [Kirchendiener] – Rolf E. Schenker
- Voice Actor [Klara] – Liliane Tagliamonte
- Voice Actor [Pfarrer] – Kurt Blachy
- Voice Actor [Sebastian] – Horst Beck
- Voice Actor [Öhi] – Herbert A. E. Böhme
- Written-By [Nach Dem Jugendbuch Von] – Johanna Spyri
NotesHörspiel nach dem Jugendbuch von Johanna Spyri von Mara Schroeder-Kurmin.
Eine Studio EUROPA-Produktion
Made in Germany by Miller International Schallplatten GmbH
Europa-Langspielplatten sind ein Produkt der Miller International Schallplatten GmbH, 2085 Quickborn bei Hamburg
Printed in Germany
|115 038.3, E 298||Johanna Spyri||Heidi (LP, RE)||Europa, Europa||115 038.3, E 298||Germany||1977|
|88697 84608 2||Johanna Spyri||Heidi (CD, RE)||Europa||88697 84608 2||Germany||2011|
|EH 033||Johanna Spyri||Heidi (LP)||Europa||EH 033||Netherlands||1974|
|115 038.3||Johanna Spyri||Heidi In Den Bergen (LP, RE)||Europa||115 038.3||Germany||1977|