I Shall Die Here is the fourth studio album by American sludge metal band The Body. Released on April 1, 2014 through RVNG Intl. record label, the album was produced by British electronic musician The Haxan Cloak.
I Shall Die Here by The Body, released 01 April 2014 1. To Carry The Seeds Of Death Within Me 2. Alone All The Way 3. The Night Knows No Dawn 4. Hail To Thee, Everlasting Pain 5. Our Souls Were Clean 6. Darkness Surrounds Us Sharing their heathen vision with The Haxan Cloak, The Body’s tried and true sound is cut to pieces, mutilated by process and re-animated in a spectral state for their fourth full-length. I Shall Die Here sonically serrates the remains of metal's already unidentifiable corpse and splays it amid tormented voices in shadow. dirt party the craziest album ever, of all time. nothing is even close to this level of death and destruction.
Atmospheric Doom The Body. lista zespołów Atmospheric Doom The Body I Shall Die Here. Dodaj teksty piosenek do albumu. Album Name I Shall Die Here. Type EP. Data wpisu Kwiecień 2014. Styl muzycznyAtmospheric Doom. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album2. 1. To Carry the Seeds of Death Within Me. 2. Alone All the Way.
The Body is not for you. This album literally had me hooked in about 10 seconds. To Carry The Seeds Of Death Within Me opens with a shriek, electronically treated vocals that sends a jolt down your spine and lets you know you are in for something good. The entire opening track gets under your skin, it itches and fizzes and doesn't feel quite right, all while feeling like exactly what you need. Exactly what you should feel from an album titled I Shall Die Here. Alone All The Way opens like this, and then gets heavy and ominous. Hail To Thee, Everlasting Pain starts off in a similar manner, and the song feels exactly like an ode to pain.
Sludge metal duo The Body will be making their return in 2014. They announced a run of European tour dates a little while back, and now news has come to light (or dark, perhaps) that their album I Shall Die Here will be released on 31 March (UK)/1 April (US/Worldwide) through RVNG Intl. You can stream the full length's first cut, 'Hail To Thee, Everlasting Pain' below.
I Shall Die Here' is still heavy, terrifying, ominous and warped. I don't know why, but it fucking works man. I hope The Body and Death Grips collaborate on the next album. Listen to this, the strongest track on the albu. es, in my opinion.
Best Albums, Greatest Albums, Denial, Indie Music, New Music, Lp Vinyl, Vinyl Records, Car Seat Headrest, Album Of The Year. Indie Vinyl Den. Tacocat - Lost Time Vinyl Record. Cover Art, Sassy Magazine, Post Punk, Indie Music, Lp Vinyl, Vinyl Records, Taco Cat, Time 2016, Cool Album Covers.
|1||To Carry The Seeds Of Death Within Me||6:29|
|2||Alone All The Way||5:22|
|3||The Night Knows No Dawn||7:37|
|4||Hail To Thee, Everlasting Pain||5:58|
|5||Our Souls Were Clean||5:22|
|6||Darkness Surrounds Us||9:10|
- Manufactured By – www.furnacemfg.com
- Copyright (c) – Rvng Intl.
- Recorded At – Machines With Magnets
- Recorded At – Legitimate Business
- Mixed At – Machines With Magnets
- Mastered At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Design [Graphic Design] – Will Work For Good
- Drums, Programmed By [Programming] – Keith Souza, Seth Manchester
- Electric Bass – Gus Martin
- Mastered By – Rashad Becker
- Noises [Noise], Synthesizer [Synth] – Scott Reber
- Producer, Synthesizer [Additional Synth], Programmed By [Programming], Recorded By [Re-recording], Arranged By [Arrangement] – The Haxan Cloak
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Kris Hilbert
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Keith Souza, Seth Manchester
- Violin, Viola – Laura Gulley
- Vocals – Ben Eberle, Kathryn Teague
- Written-By – Chip King, Lee Buford
NotesRecorded and mixed at Machines With Magnets by Keith Souza and Seth Manchester (Providence, RI) June 2013. Additional recording at Legitimate Business by Kris Hilbert, May 2012. Mastered at Dubplates & Mastering (Berlin, Germany). Cover images from The Whole Earth Catalog and The Last Whole Earth Catalog used with permission.
©2014 RVNG Intl.
Released in heavy cardboard gatefold sleeve.
Barcode printed on shrinkwrap label sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Stickered): 798295512130
- Barcode (Text): 7 98295 51213 0
- Matrix / Runout: RVNGNL25 WWW.FURNACEMFG.COM 3211-CD-0992 14-040-10
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK13
- Mould SID Code: IFPI L821
|RVNGNL25||The Body||I Shall Die Here (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Rvng Intl.||RVNGNL25||US||2014|
|RVNGNL25||The Body||I Shall Die Here (LP, Album, Ltd)||Rvng Intl.||RVNGNL25||US||2014|
|RVNGNL25||The Body||I Shall Die Here (6xFile, MP3, 320)||Rvng Intl.||RVNGNL25||US||2014|