Think This is the second studio album by the American thrash metal band Toxik, released on October 13, 1989 by Roadracer Records. The album was re-released by Metal Mind Productions and Displeased Records in 2007. Artwork was designed by Ed Repka. In 2005, Think This was ranked number 409 in Rock Hard magazine's book of The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time. All tracks written by Josh Christian except for where noted. Charles Sabin - vocals. Josh Christian - guitars. John Donnelly - guitars.
Progressive Thrash Metal. Think This I've been watching for years and years Programmed by money, sex and darker fears Forty thousand killings seen By the time that I'm eighteen A product of the world That we're living in. Their mind is the mind that's behind your mind They make you think this Their thoughts. are the thoughts of the thoughts that you think That's why you think this. Sleeping young minds awake To this mass of confusion Pre-decided path you take Is just an illusion Starting out at day one Now the training has begun This is how they reach Into your mind
Toxik is an American thrash metal band originally from Peekskill, New York. Initially active from 1985 to 1992, in 2013 it was announced that Toxik would reform again and start work on its third album In Humanity. Toxik has gone through several lineup changes over the years, leaving guitarist Josh Christian as the only constant member. Toxik was formed in 1985 by Joshua Christian and Lee Erwin under the name "Tokyo".
Release date: October 13th, 1989. Catalog ID: RO 9460-2. Vocals (additional, harmony). Album and cover concept. Producer, Engineering. Engineering (additional). Engineering (assistant).
Think This (LP, Album). Think This (CD, Album, RE, RM). Metal Mind Productions. Think This (LP, Album).
This album is a technical thrash fan’s wet dream. Every aspect of this album is perfectly crafted. From the perfected thrash guitar duels of John Christian and John Donnelly, the robust bass lines of Brian Bonini, the high pitched, piercing vocals of Charles Sabin, and the furious and oppressive drumming of Tad Leger. Every part of the band comes together to create better than the sum of their parts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||There Stood The Fence||4:43|
|5||Black And White||5:10|
|7||WI⌠ NJ∩8 / In God||5:10|
|9||Out On The Tiles
Written-By – Led Zeppelin
|11||Time After Time||4:54|
- Licensed From – Roadrunner Records
- Recorded At – Morrisound Studios
- Mixed At – Morrisound Studios
- Artwork [Toxik Logo] – Joe Vittorini
- Bass – Brian Bonini
- Concept By [Album], Cover [Concept] – Josh Christian
- Drums – Tad Leger
- Engineer [Additional] – Jim Morris
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Cervini, Judd Packer, Mike Gowan, Scott Burns
- Guitar – John Donnelly , Josh Christian
- Harmony Vocals [Additional] – Janelle Sadler
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Ed Repka*
- Keyboards [Additional] – John Zahner, Kent Smith, Paul Prator
- Liner Notes – Brian Bonini, Josh Christian, Tad Leger
- Management – Vlad Nowajczyk
- Photography By – Barry Morgenstein
- Photography By [Bandphotos] – Metal Mike van Rijswijk
- Producer, Engineer – Tom Morris
- Vocals, Arranged By [Vocal And Harmony] – Charles Sabin
NotesRecorded and mixed at Morrisound Recording, Tampa, Florida.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 712666 015121
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): D-00151 # 1 ODR
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI ZM01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): D-00151 #3 ODR
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI ZM03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LV51
|RO 9460-2||Toxik||Think This (CD, Album)||Roadracer Records||RO 9460-2||UK & Europe||1989|
|RR 9460, RR-9460||Toxik||Think This (LP, Album)||Roadracer Records, Roadracer Records||RR 9460, RR-9460||US||1989|
|RR 9573||Toxik||Think This (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadracer Records||RR 9573||Unknown|
|MASS CD 0993||Toxik||Think This (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Metal Mind Productions||MASS CD 0993||Poland||2007|
|RO 9460-1||Toxik||Think This (LP, Album)||Roadracer Records||RO 9460-1||Netherlands||1989|