Tenor Saxophone – Bjarne Nerem. Trumpet – Arne Ryskog (tracks: 19). Notes.
3. I Want to Be Happy. Irving Caesar, Vincent Youmans. 4. Sophisticated Lady. Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Mitchell Parish.
Oslo Jazz Circle Presents: Portrait Of A Norwegian Jazz Artist. Caution! All audio materials of Bjarne Nerem are presented solely for information.
Bjarne Arnulf Nerem (born in Oslo, Norway 31 July 1923 – deceased 1 April 1991 in Oslo), was a Norwegian jazz musician (tenor saxophone, alto saxophone and clarinet), known from several recordings, and was among the absolute foremost soloists in Norwegian jazz. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Portrait of a Norwegian Jazz Artist: Bjarne Nerem Album.
Portrait of a Norwegian Jazz Artist: Bjarne Nerem. Sophisticated Lady Lyrics. Sophisticated Lady is found on the album Portrait of a Norwegian Jazz Artist: Bjarne Nerem. Found on more albums: Portrait of a Norwegian Jazz Artist: Bjarne Nerem. Bjarne Nerem – Sophisticated Lady.
He went into jazz after World War II ended Contents. Iversen was raised in Oslo where he studied classical piano under Inge Rolf Ringnes, Artur Schnabel and Finn Mortensen, and quickly established himself at the Oslo jazz scene (1949) . On "Gemini Records" he released the album Jazz på norsk (1990), Who can I turn to (1991), Portrait of a norwegian jazz artist – Einar Iversen (2001), and Seaview ("Hazel Records", 2001) With Tine Asmundsen (bass) and Svein Christiansen (drums).
Uke tabs from Portrait Of A Norwegian Jazz Artist. More albums from (empty). Featuring Artist : Seven24 (2016). 1 tab Painting Sounds (2016). 1 tab The Ultimate Reggae, Caribbean Christmas (2011). 2 tabs Unknown Artist (2011). 1 tab Artist Karaoke, Vol. 248 : Sing The Songs Of Linda Ronstadt (2010). 93 - Faith Hill (2010). 205 (2010). 130 (2010). 218 : Sing The Songs Of Jim Croce (2010). 1 tab Emotional Carnival (2010). 1 tab National Anthems Of The World (2009). 2 tabs Artist Album (2009). 1 tab Old Skool Hits Karaoke - Volume 2 (2009). 1 tab Global Artist EP II (2009). He was a very talented musician in the tradition of Lester Young, Stan Getz and jazz in the 1950s. Nerem achieved international recognition for his performances.
|3||I Want To Be Happy||04:38|
|6||Don't Blame Me||05:24|
|7||Moonlight In Vermont||03:49|
|8||A Foggy Day||03:20|
|11||Lullaby In Rhythm||04:10|
|12||Where Have You Been?||03:48|
|13||I Got Rhythm||04:06|
|17||Love Is Here To Stay||02:14|
|19||I Got Rhythm||06:25|
- Bass – Arne Wilhelmsson (tracks: 19), Erik Amundsen (tracks: 1 to 4, 9 to 10), Håkon Nilsen (tracks: 5 to 8), Per Løberg (tracks: 14 to 15), Terje Venaas (tracks: 11 to 13)
- Clarinet – Ove Lind (tracks: 19)
- Drums – Egil Johansen (tracks: 1 to 4), Eyvind Olsen (tracks: 9 to 15), Jon Christensen (tracks: 5 to 8), Rolf Svensson (tracks: 19)
- Guitar – Rune Gustafsson (tracks: 5 to 8)
- Orchestra [Big Band] – Big Band* (tracks: 16 to 18)
- Piano – Björn Milder (tracks: 19), Egil Kapstad (tracks: 11 to 15), Einar Iversen (tracks: 1 to 8), Roy Hellvin (tracks: 9 to 10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Bjarne Nerem
- Trumpet – Arne Ryskog (tracks: 19)
NotesTrack 1 to 4 recorded May 1962.
Track 5 to 8 recorded January 1963.
Track 9 to 10 recorded September 1973.
Track 11 to 18 recorded ca. 1980.
Track 19 recorded ca. 1970.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7044961015089