Albert Finney's Album.
The Wall – Live in Berlin was a live concert performance by Roger Waters and numerous guest artists, of the Pink Floyd studio album The Wall, itself largely written by Waters during his time with the band. The show was held in Berlin on 21 July 1990, to commemorate the fall of the Berlin Wall eight months earlier. A live album of the concert was released 21 August 1990. A video of the concert was also commercially released.
Albert Finney, Actor: Erin Brockovich. The son of a Lancashire bookmaker, Albert Finney came to motion pictures via the theatre. In 1956, he won a scholarship to RADA where his fellow alumni included Peter O'Toole and Alan Bates. He joined the Birmingham Repertory where he excelled in plays by William Shakespeare. A member of the Royal Shakespeare Company, Finney understudied Laurence.
A look back at Albert Finney's most memorable performances. Barry Norman talks to Albert Finney. The Gathering Storm 2002 (Full Movie). A Rather English Marriage - BBC Albert Finney's Album (full album). The Playboys HD WSTV. Albert Finney passes away (1936 - 2019) (UK) - ITV & BBC News - 8th February 2019. The Gathering Storm - Churchill Speaks to Parliament Part 2. Categories.
|A1||But I Was A Child||3:28|
|A2||I'd Like It To Be Me||3:20|
|A4||When It's Gone||4:02|
|A5||We'll Be Okay||2:58|
|A6||How Do You Know?||3:06|
|B1||Those Other Man||3:30|
|B3||What Have They Done (To My Home Town?)||3:49|
|B4||The Bird Of Paradise||4:08|
|B5||The Stream Of Life||3:36|
|B6||A State Of Grace||3:01|
- Contractor – George Hamer
- Design [Album Cover] – Michael Mayhef, Richard Bird
- Engineer – John Richards
- Lyrics By – Albert Finney
- Music By – Denis King
- Performer [Musician] – Al Newman, Alan Hawkshaw, Alan Loveday, Alan Parker, Alexander Kok, Andy Babynchuk, Anthony Camden, Bernard Partridge, Bill Geldard, Bill Skeat, Brendan O'Reilly*, Brian Hawkins, Celia Mitchell, Chris Pyne, Christopher Taylor*, Clare Torry, Clive Hicks, Colin Green , Daryl Runswick, David Boswell-Brown, Dave Horler*, David Snell , Dennis Bigay, Don Lusher, Donald Weekes , Douglas Cummings, Duncan Lamont, Eric Allen, Geoffrey Grey, Gordon Carr, Graeme Scott, Gwynne Edwards*, Homi Kanga, Ian Jewel, Jeffrey Bryant*, Jeffrey Wakefield*, John Huckridge, John Jenkins , John Ludlow, John Pigneguy, John Underwood, John Willison, Keith Harvey, Kenneth Essex, Kenneth Sillito, Kenny Baker, Maurice Taylor, Ray Swinfield, Raymond Cohen, Robin Firman, Ronnie Price, Ronnie Verrell, Roy Willox, Terry Johns, Tim Brown , Tony Fisher , Tristam Fry*, Wally Smith, William Reid
- Photography By – Anthony Crickmay
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Denis King
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Howard Somers
NotesLyrics printed inside Gatefold Cover
Recorded at The Music Centre, Wembley
(C) 1977 Memo Music Limited/Essex Music International Limited (Inside Gatefold)
(P)(C) 1977 Motown Record Corporation (Back cover)
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side 1: M6-889S1-2713-S-06D
- Matrix / Runout: Side 2: M6-889S1-2714-S-06A
- Label Code: Side 1: 2713S
- Label Code: Side 2: 2714S
|STMA 8030, 0C 064-99 296||Albert Finney||Albert Finney's Album (LP, Gat)||Motown, Motown||STMA 8030, 0C 064-99 296||UK||1977|
|M-889P1||Albert Finney||Albert Finney's Album (LP, Promo, Gat)||Motown||M-889P1||Canada||1977|
|M6-889S1||Albert Finney||Albert Finney's Album (LP, Gat)||Motown||M6-889S1||US||1977|