Choir – Schwäbische Swinggemeinschaft (tracks: A6, B5). Conductor – Erwin Lehn.
Ab sofort können sich Studierende der HMTM für ein gefördertes Austauschsemester an der Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance bewerben. Auch für Lehrende und er innen gibt es Fördermöglichkeiten. Anmeldungen für das Wintersemester 2019/20 bitte bis zum 3. an das International Office.
Lauren Ruth Ward Brings Album "Well, Hell" and Five New Singles on Tour. Tagged: Lauren Ruth Ward.
Lehn led the band for forty years until his retirement at the end of 1991. The orchestra then became known as the SDR Big Band, and later the SWR. Lehn's entire career as leader of the orchestra is documented in a superb two-disc set, 40 Jahre Jazz, on the IRS label, and in another two-disc set, 50 Jahre, on CK Records. The first covers the years 1951-91, the second 1959-2000. The exceptions are Walter Dobschinski's "Dob's Boogie, Josef Huber's "I Like Basie, Horst Jankowski/Bernd Rabe's "Basically Cute (loosely based on the Neal Hefti composition) and Ernst Simon's "Let 'Em Swing.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (German: Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst Wien, abbreviated MDW) is an Austrian university located in Vienna, established in 1817. Today, with a student body of over three thousand, it is the largest institution of its kind in Austria, and one of the largest in the world. In 1817, it was established by the Society for the Friends of Music
From 1962 until 2010 it was named Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hannover (University of Music and Drama Hanover), short: Musikhochschule Hannover. Since 2010, the president is Prof. Dr. Susanne Rode-Breymann. The university traces its history back to 1897, when a private "Conservatorium für Musik" (conservatory of music) began its operation. It was made the Konservatorium of the city in 1911. In 1943 the institution was named Landesmusikschule (State music school).
The project is located in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Relevant Publications. Wörner, Martin, Lupfer, Gilbert (1997): Stuttgart - Ein Architekturführer. About this data sheet. Structure-ID 20009325. Date created 01/02/2007. Last Update 29/07/2014. Contribute or Correct Data.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Erwin LehnVoice [Introduction] – Birgit Gericke
Composed By – Erwin Lehn
|A3||Jumpin´ At The Woodside
Composed By – Bernd Rabe, Count Basie
|A4||Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Composed By – Duke Ellington, Walter Kalischnig
Composed By – Joki Freund
Composed By – Erskine Hawkins, William Johnson
Composed By – Bernd Rabe, Joe Zawinul
Composed By – Ernst Simon, Erwin Lehn
|B3||A Tisket A Tasket
Composed By – Al Feldman, Ella Fitzgerald, Tony Nolte
Composed By – Helmut Kirchgässner*, Jesse Stone
|B5||How High The Moon
Composed By – Morgan Lewis, Nancy Hamilton
- Recorded At – SDR Villa Berg
- Alto Saxophone – Rolf-Dieter Fröschlin* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Simon Kaden (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Alto Vocals – Susanne Schempp, Veronika Stoertzenbach
- Baritone Saxophone – Alexander Bührer (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Bass – Eckhart Fischer (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Sepp Wiest
- Bass Vocals – Siegfried Bütefisch
- Choir – Schwäbische Swinggemeinschaft* (tracks: A6, B5)
- Conductor – Erwin Lehn
- Conductor [Choir], Bass Vocals – Eckart Fischer (tracks: A6, B5)
- Drums – Jörg Gebhardt (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Karlheinz Link, Markus Perenthaler (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Guitar – Kenny Müller (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Werner Acker, Wolfgang Daiß* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Piano – Helmut Link (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Ulrich Gutscher
- Soprano Vocals – Brigitte Geßmann, Gesine Bauer, Ursel Roller
- Synthesizer, Electric Piano – Jörg Reiter* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Klaus Kreczmarsky (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Martin Spies (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Tenor Vocals – Benedikt Brändle, Gerhard Nennemann
- Trombone – Ernst Hutter (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Jean Lopez-Diaz (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Traugott Kienle (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Ulrich Gutscher (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Anton Jillich (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Günter Seitz (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Jürgen Ebert (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Peter Egl (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), Rudi Reindl (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Violin – Matthias Buck (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Susanne Schempp (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
NotesRecorded live 9.12.1982
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA