Stephen Stills is the debut solo album by American musician Stephen Stills released on Atlantic Records in 1970.
Stephen Stills 2 is the second solo album by Stephen Stills, released on Atlantic Records in 1971. It peaked at number 8 on the Billboard 200 and was certified a gold record by the RIAA.
Stephen Arthur Stills (born January 3, 1945) is an American singer, songwriter, and t best known for his work with Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. Beginning his professional career with Buffalo Springfield, he composed one of their few hits "For What It's Worth", which became one of the most recognizable songs of the 1960s. Other notable songs he contributed to the band were "Sit Down, I Think I Love You", "Bluebird" and "Rock & Roll Woman"
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Stephen Stills, Manassas. Stephen Stills, Manassas - Manassas (2xLP, Album). ATL 60 021. Scandinavia. Stephen Stills, Manassas.
Stephen Stills : Stephen stills 2,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Folk Rock Stephen Stills. Список групп Folk Rock Stephen Stills Stephen stills 2. Добавить тексты песен альбома.
Flushed with the success of his first solo effort and the continuing adulation from his role in the supergroup CSNY, Stephen Stills must have felt like he could do no wrong, and in many instances, his second solo disc proves him right. The superb "Marianne" and "Change Partners" more than satisfy the listener, while the dark and brooding "Know You Got to Run" and the prophetic "Fishes and Scorpions" are prime examples of his power as a singer and a songwriter.
All lyrics from Stephen Stills 2 album, popular Stephen Stills songs with tracklist and information about album. Album Stephen Stills 2 (1971).
Stills is a 1975 studio album by Stephen Stills. It is his third solo album and his first release on Columbia Records. Stills began recording a solo album in 1973 under the tentative title As I Come of Age, and it was "almost completed" by February 1974. He may have recorded more in early 1974, but from May to December Stills was busy with a reunited Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.
|A2||Nothin' To Do But Today||2:40|
|A3||Fishes And Scorpions||3:13|
|A5||Know You Got To Run||3:50|
- Record Company – Record Club Of America, Inc.
- Licensed To – Record Club Of America, Inc.
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Record Club Of America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Record Club Of America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Produced At – Jordan Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Gold Hill Music
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Baritone Saxophone – Floyd Newman, James Mitchell
- Bass – Calvin "Fuzzy" Samuels, Stephen Stills
- Congas – Gaspar Lawrawal*, Rocky Dijon
- Drums – Conrad Isidore, Dallas Taylor
- Engineer – Bill Halverson
- Engineer [Assistants] – Howie Albert*, Richard Digby Smith, Ronnie Albert*
- Guitar – Eric Clapton, Nils Lofgren, Stephen Stills
- Keyboards – Billy Preston, Mack Rabbenack*, Nils Lofgren, Paul Harris , Stephen Stills
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Producer – Bill Halverson, Stephen Stills
- Tenor Saxophone – Andrew Love, Ed Logan, Sidney George
- Trombone – Jack Helm
- Trumpet – Roger Hopps, Wayne Jackson
- Vocals – David Crosby, Fearless Freddy, Henry Diltz, Nils Lofgren, Stephen Stills
- Written-By – John Hopkins (tracks: A5), Stephen Stills
Notes© 1971 Atlantic Recording Corp.
Island Recording Studios, London
Wally Heiders, Los Angeles
Criteria Studios, Miami, FLA
"Manufactured by Record Club Of America, Inc. under special license", appears on the rear cover, bottom left.
Cat # SD 7206 appears on the label.
Cat # SD-7206 appears on the spine.
Label variation to Stephen Stills - Stephen Stills 2: This release has Track 1 above and Label Matrix below the white, center line.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST-A-712221 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST-A-712222 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched, Variant 1): ST-A-712221G
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched, Variant 1): ST-A-712222E PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched, Variant 2): ST-A-712221C PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched, Variant 2): ST-A-712222C PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped Variants 1 & 2): [Artisan Sound Recorders logo]
- Rights Society: BMI
|SD 7206||Stephen Stills||Stephen Stills 2 (LP, Album, Mon)||Atlantic||SD 7206||US||1971|
|SD 7206, SD-7206||Stephen Stills||Stephen Stills 2 (LP, Album, Promo)||Atlantic, Atlantic||SD 7206, SD-7206||US||1971|
|SD 7206||Stephen Stills||Stephen Stills 2 (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic||SD 7206||Canada||1971|
|50.007, 50 007||Stephen Stills||Stephen Stills 2 (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic||50.007, 50 007||Germany||1971|
|14033||Stephen Stills||Stephen Stills 2 (LP, Album)||Music Hall||14033||Argentina||1971|