1. Always Forgotten (13:44) 2. Never Remembered (10:31) 3. Remembered Forgotten (19:52). personnel : Magnus Broo - trumpet Sten Sandell - organ, piano Johan Berthling - bass Paal Nilssen-Love - drums.
3. Remembered Forgotten. Listen to Never Forgotten, Always Remembered now. Listen to Never Forgotten, Always Remembered in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Godforgottens – Never Forgotten Always Remembered (CF 164) There are times when the cumulative effort of listening to CD after CD of music can bog the senses. The point is, when something doesn’t stand out one way or another, when it sounds like 500 other CDs you’ve heard in the last year, what do you say about it? Thankfully today’s CD does not have that problem. The Godforgottens’ Never Forgotten, Always Remembered (Clean Feed) does stand out from the pack
Never Forgotten, Always Remembered (CD, Album).
The Godforgottens - Never Forgotten, Always Remembered Жанр: Avant-Garde Jazz, Free Improvisation Носитель: CD Страна-производитель диска: Portugal Год издания: 2009 Издатель (лейбл): Clean Feed Номер по каталогу: CF164CD Аудиокодек: FLAC . lac) Тип рипа: tracks+. Never Forgotten, Always Remembered allaboutjazz.
The band is called the Godforgottens, with Magnus Broo on trumpet, Sten Sandell on Hammond B3 organ and piano, Johan Berthling on double bass, and Paal Nilssen-Love on drums. The first piece starts like a tune from a nightmare, with hypnotic bowed bass, an endless menacing organ sound circling around a single tonal center, chaotic background percussion and the trumpet that hovers over it all, screeching full-voiced Copryright Stef Gijssels.
Never Forgotten, Always Remembered. CD - Clean Feed Records. Remembered Forgotten" over nearly 20 minutes has the band frantic with anxiety for the most part, with unison playing somewhat lyrical, spaced out courtesy of Sandell's organ, into high powered sixth gear, then calmed as creepy creature vocals signal the beginning of deep, dark night. While the music is wholly conceived and executed, one can easily envision a circadian cycle has indeed been completed, but which the next day may be completely different.
- Pressed By – www.mpo-pt.com
- Recorded At – Atlantis Grammofon
- Design – Travassos
- Double Bass – Johan Berthling
- Drums – Paal Nilssen-Love
- Executive-Producer – Trem Azul
- Mastered By – Sören Von Malmberg*
- Mixed By – Niklas Billström
- Piano – Sten Sandell
- Producer – The Godforgottens
- Recorded By – Janne Hansson
- Trumpet – Magnus Broo
NotesRecorded at the Atlantis Grammofon, Stockholm,
27th and 28th of March 2006
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 609063 001648
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1320
- Matrix / Runout: ￭ CF 164 CD ￭ www.mpo-pt.com ￭ 9-10-09/01 ￭ 09002051 ￭ @
- ASIN: B00317GG8Y