On June 25, 2019, The New York Times Magazine listed Southern Culture on the Skids among hundreds of artists whose material was reportedly destroyed in the 2008 Universal fire. Rick Miller (vocals, guitar). Dave Hartman (percussion). Mary Huff (vocals, bass). Liquored Up and Lacquered Down. Fried Chicken Fun: Southern Culture on the Skids returns to Savannah with fresh album of old hits". GateHouse EntertainmentLife. Retrieved 10 January 2019. Too much pork for just one fork".
Listen to music from Southern Culture On The Skids like Camel Walk, Voodoo Cadillac & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Southern Culture On The Skids. True to their name, North Carolina's Southern Culture on the Skids offer an affectionate parody of local white-trash trailer-park culture, matching their skewed outlook with a wild, careening brand of rock & roll. SCOTS' music is a quintessentially Southern-fried amalgam of rockabilly, boogie, country, blues, swamp pop, and chitlin circuit R&B, plus a liberal dose of California surf guitar, a hint of punk attitude, and the occasional mariachi horns.
1. 40 Miles to Vegas Lyrics. 2. House of Bamboo Lyrics. Southern Culture On the Skids Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Producer – Mark Williams (2), Southern Culture On The Skids. Recorded By, Mixed By – David Puryear, Tracey Schroeder. Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Williams (2).
Overview (current section).
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs. Plastic Seat Sweat Southern Culture On the Skids. Listen on Apple Music.
This album has an average beat per minute of 146 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 95/185 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Plastic Seat Sweat. BPM Profile Plastic Seat Sweat. Album starts at 135BPM, ends at BPM (-135), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Southern Culture on the Skids.
Plastic Seat Sweat (unlisted.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Dance For Me||2:27|
Organ – Chris Bess
|A5||40 Miles To Vegas
Organ – Chris Bess
Written-By – Leon O. Bass
|A8||Theme From "The Cheaters"
Piano – Chris BessSaxophone – Bill NitterTrombone – Scott Davis
|B3||House Of Bamboo
Written-By – Norman Murrels, William Crompton
|B4||Carve That Possum
Saxophone – Bill NitterTrombone – Scott Davis Tuba – Chris BessWritten-By – Traditional
- Distributed By – BMG Music (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Arranged By – Southern Culture On The Skids
- Artwork – Francesca Restrepo
- Bass, Organ, Piano, Tambourine, Vocals – Mary Huff
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Dave Hartman
- Guitar, Sitar [Electric], Banjo, Vocals – Rick Miller
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By – Ron Keith
- Producer – Mark Williams , Southern Culture On The Skids
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Williams
- Technician [Assistant] – David Harris, David Puryear, Mike Lawler, Tracey Schroeder
- Technician [Guitar And Amplifier Technician] – Chip Coleman
- Written-By – Rick Miller (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 720642515440
|DGCSD-25154||Southern Culture On The Skids||Plastic Seat Sweat (CD, Album)||DGC||DGCSD-25154||Canada||1997|
|DGCD-A-25154||Southern Culture On The Skids||Plastic Seat Sweat (CD, Album, Promo)||DGC||DGCD-A-25154||US||1997|
|GED 25154||Southern Culture On The Skids||Plastic Seat Sweat (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GED 25154||Europe||1997|
|DGCD-25154||Southern Culture On The Skids||Plastic Seat Sweat (CD, Album)||DGC||DGCD-25154||US||1997|
|DGCD-25154||Southern Culture On The Skids||Plastic Seat Sweat (CD, Album, Promo)||DGC||DGCD-25154||US||1997|