Mood Swings (Harem Scarem album). Mood Swings is a 1993 album by the Canadian hard rock band Harem Scarem. A music video was shot for the song "No Justice". The album charted at No. 85 on the Canadian charts. All tracks written by Harry Hess and Pete Lesperance, except where noted. Harry Hess – lead vocals, guitar, keyboards, producer, engineer. Pete Lesperance – lead guitar, backing vocals, producer. Mike Gionet – bass, backing vocals.
1. Saviors Never Cry. Harem Scarem. 3. Stranger Than Love. 4. Change Comes Around.
sort by album sort by song. album: "Harem Scarem" (1991). Hard To Love Distant Memory With A Little Love Honestly Love Reaction Slowly Slipping Away All Over Again Don't Give Your Heart Away How Long Something To Say. album: "Mood Swings" (1993). Saviors Never Cry No Justice Stranger Than Love Change Comes Around Jealousy Sentimental Blvd. Empty Promises If There Was A Time Just Like I Planned Had Enough. album: "Voice Of Reason" (1995). Voice Of Reason Blue Warming A Frozen Rose Let It Go And That's All Breathing Sand Candle The Paint Thins I'll Be Brief Untouched Necessary Evil. album: "Karma Cleansing" (1997). Karma Cleansing Cages Hail, Hail Morning Grey Die Off Hard Rain I Won't Be There Victim Of Fate Believe The Mirror. album: "Big Bang Theory" (1998).
Harem Scarem is the 1991 self-titled debut album by the Canadian hard rock band of the same name. Music videos were shot for the songs; "Slowly Slipping Away", "Honestly", and "With a Little Love". 68 on the Canadian charts. However two singles from the said album such as "Honestly" and "Something to Say" had become big hits in the Philippines.
Harem Scarem released their second album in 1993, Mood Swings, which had a harder sound to it than their previous album. It also featured the recorded vocal debut of drummer Smith on the song "Sentimental Blvd". The album's lead off single was "No Justice", which managed to chart at No. 59 in Canada, while the other two singles failed to chart. Mood Swings caused the band to gain popularity in Japan, and the band's previous album was quickly issued in that country the following year . 1994: "If There Was a Time". 1997: "Die Off Hard".
Harem Scarem - Mood Swings 11 songs lyrics: Saviors Never Cry, No Justice, Stranger Than Love, Change Comes Around, Jealousy, Sentimental Blvd . Harry Hess : Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards. Pete Lesperance : Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals. Mike Gionet : Bass, Backing Vocals. Darren Smith : Drums, Backing Vocals.
|1||Saviors Never Cry||4:00|
|3||Stranger Than Love||3:57|
|4||Changes Comes Around||4:59|
|9||If There Was A Time||4:55|
|10||Just Like I Planned||3:16|
|"If There Was A Time"|
|12||If There Was A Time||4:56|
|13||Hard To Love (Live)||4:49|
|15||No Justice (Live)||4:47|
|16||If There Was A Time (Edit)||4:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Licensed From – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Wounded Bird Records
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Gionet (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Co-producer – Kevin Doyle (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Drums, Vocals – Darren Smith (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Guitar, Vocals – Pete Lesperance (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Mixed By – Harry Hess (tracks: 1 to 11), Kevin Doyle (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Photography By [Cover] – Andrew MacNaughton*
- Photography By [Live] – Lisa Crockett
- Producer – Harry Hess (tracks: 1 to 11), Pete Lesperance (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Recorded By – Chris Russell , Harry Hess, Pete Lesperance
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Richard Harris , Tim Marshall
- Vocals, Keyboards – Harry Hess (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Written-By – Ward* (tracks: 13), Hess* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13, 15, 16), Lesperance* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 16)
Notes2-on-1 reissue of the "Mood Swings" album and "If There Was a Time" EP.
Live was recorded Jan. 22nd, 1994 at RPM - Toronto, Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 64140 31392 7
- Other: Made in U.S.A.
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 208D
- Matrix / Runout: Z103440 45 WOU2 3139-2 01 MOS1