Band Name Blue Meanies. Album Name The Post Wave. Labels MCA Records Thick Records. Members owning this album0. 1. Lay It Out. 2. All the Same. 5. Mama Getting High on Chardonnay. 6. She Breathes Fire.
BPM Profile The Post Wave. Album starts at 163BPM, ends at 119BPM (-44), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Blue Meanies. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye! 1995.
Features Song Lyrics for Blue Meanies's The Post Wave album. Blue Meanies - The Post Wave Album Lyrics. Big Brother's Watching Lyrics.
Written-By – Blue Meanies, Jane Wiedlin (tracks: 6), Mark Goldenberg (tracks: 7, 8), Wayne Kramer (tracks: 2). Notes. Recorded at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA. Engineered at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA. Mastered at Gateway Mastering & DVD, Portland, Main.
Blue Meanies were an American ska-core band founded in Carbondale, Illinois, at Southern Illinois University, in 1989. Missing lyrics by Blue Meanies? Know any other songs by Blue Meanies?
Deezer üzerinden Blue Meanies, The Post Wave albümünü dinle. Deezer'daki müzik yayınlarıyla 53 milyondan fazla şarkıyı keşfedebilir, kendi çalma listelerini oluşturabilir ve en sevdiğin şarkıları arkadaşlarınla paylaşabilirsin.
The Blue Meanies are a fictional army of fierce though buffoonish music-hating beings and the main antagonists in the surreal 1968 Beatles cartoon film Yellow Submarine. They allegorically represent all the bad people in the world. Their visual appearance was mostly designed by Heinz Edelmann. Producer Al Brodax said that the chief blue meanie resembled production coordinator Abe Goodman.
|1||Lay It Out|
|2||All The Same|
|4||Do The Tightbelt|
|5||Mama Getting High On Chardonnay|
|6||She Breathes Fire|
|8||Big Brother's Watching|
|9||Lose Your Mind|
|13||When We Were Queens|
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Matsushita Universal Media Services
- Recorded At – Studio 4 Recording
- Engineered At – Studio 4 Recording
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering & DVD
- Designed At – 60 Watt
- A&R – Gary Ashley, Hans Haedelt
- Arranged By [Additional Arrangements] – Randy Kantor
- Art Direction – Billy Spunke
- Backing Vocals – Jane Wiedlin (tracks: 6)
- Bass, Vocals – Dave Lund
- Drums, Percussion – Bob Trondson
- Engineer – Dirk Grobelny
- Engineer [Pro Tools & Additional Engineering] – Mike "Bones" Malak*
- Guitar – Sean Dolan
- Guitar [Additional] – Chaz Linde (tracks: 11)
- Keyboards, Vocals – Chaz Linde
- Layout, Design – Tim Counihan, Tom Counihan
- Management [For Midnight Music Management] – Adam Katz
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Organ [Additional] – Jimmy Flame (tracks: 11)
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Drew Reynolds
- Producer – Phil Nicolo
- Recorded By – Phil Nicolo
- Recorded By [Additional] – Dave Bassett (tracks: 6)
- Saxophone, Vocals – John Paul Camp III
- Trumpet, Vocals – Jimmy Flame
- Vocals – Billy Spunke
- Written-By – Blue Meanies, Jane Wiedlin (tracks: 6), Mark Goldenberg (tracks: 7, 8), Wayne Kramer (tracks: 2)
NotesRecorded at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA.
Engineered at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering & DVD, Portland, Main.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 08811 23732 5
|088 112 373-2, MCA 088 112 373-2||Blue Meanies||The Post Wave (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||088 112 373-2, MCA 088 112 373-2||US||2000|
|THK-071, 088 112 373-2||Blue Meanies||The Post Wave (CD, Album)||Thick Records, MCA Records||THK-071, 088 112 373-2||US||2001|
|MCAF-25179-2||Blue Meanies||The Post Wave (CD, Album, Promo)||MCA Records||MCAF-25179-2||US||2000|
|THK-017||Blue Meanies||The Post Wave (12", Pic)||Thick Records||THK-017||US||2000|